King Seffiks

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

really? so my simple opinion is 'fucking with you'?

that's even more pathetic than begging for props on the internet.

sorry, i just think its sad that grown ass 30 year men are so concerned with getting people to push a button below their names, in order to put more little squares for people to 'e-jock'.

i gues im just still of the mindest that 'props' come once you leave the couch, not while you're on it. i apparently live in a different world though.

learn to read you dumbass before you speak ( yes i asked for props in the beginning, but 90% of the props i got have been earned if you read i told people to not to prop me unless i contribute to 12oz.

its not my fault people respect me thats why i get props unlike you so again take yer mouth and go talk shit somewhere else because yer opinion does not count in my book.

Guest shai_hulud
really? so my simple opinion is 'fucking with you'?

that's even more pathetic than begging for props on the internet.

sorry, i just think its sad that grown ass 30 year men are so concerned with getting people to push a button below their names, in order to put more little squares for people to 'e-jock'.

i gues im just still of the mindest that 'props' come once you leave the couch, not while you're on it. i apparently live in a different world though.

I agree. People SHOULD base their reputation on what they do off of the web. I sure as FUCK don't base my reputation on what I say here or elsewhere on the internet. Give me some credit.

I don't ask for anything, either. You're entitled to your opinion, and I'm entitled to react to it.

It's not fucking with me, BTW. It's fucking with Mainter, who didn't even say anything to you or about you. He wants to have fun on this forum. Isn't that why it's here?

But now that you want to come after me for something I wrote in good humor, then I guess I should speak for myself, now.

Think whatever you want. I don't care if you respect me or not, on the internet or in real life. It's really not that important to me.

usually its considrered inapropriate or wack to be a self proclaimed ''king'', somone else needs to call you one before u can take the reputaion.

same goes for getting a belt buckle with your name or crew name, somone must give it to u in order for you to have it. therefor meaning you really earned it.

Homo.

shai,

i didnt bother to read the thread, nor do i have anything against you. i assumed since you were replying to me in the first person, implying that i was 'fucking with you', that you must have taken it as such. apparently i was somehow wrong? no big deal.

"its not my fault people respect me thats why i get props unlike you" -sefficks

yes mainter, people in channel zero 'respect' you, which is why you have a whole lot more blocks under your name than i do. congratulations, you're the girl scout with the most badges!

now if only i had something to show for my time spent traveling around this planet....

:rolleyes:

Archived