Vampiric Tendencies

hatetown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
real talk....when im 46 i want to be married and settled down....not look like a pervert chasing some 24 yr old poon...

I can feel that. But what if wifey leaves or dies? Or what if you never end up getting married at all? I know for a fact that if my wifey bounces on me when I'm in my 40's, I'd rather go after some younger tang than go looking for some wrinkled saggy titties. I don't think anybody really considers that perversion. Sounds like you have some personal hangups if you consider dude a "predator" for smashing some younger tang.

I can feel that. But what if wifey leaves or dies? Or what if you never end up getting married at all? I know for a fact that if my wifey bounces on me when I'm in my 40's, I'd rather go after some younger tang than go looking for some wrinkled saggy titties. I don't think anybody really considers that perversion. Sounds like you have some personal hangups if you consider dude a "predator" for smashing some younger tang.

haha...no i guess your right...if my wife leaves or dies....i probably will chase younger tang...but just make sure she isnt a psycho.

p.s. no personal hangups here.:)

yeah lets be real ... a guy in his forties fucking with a girl in her mid 20s?? i cant really see anything wrong with that (although if the dude is rich and and the girl is hot as fire, i usually get some jealousy-hatin goin on ... but thats just me)

the reason im partial to this is cause i knew a girl who was 22 fucking with a guy in his mid 40's....the guy was a lawyer and would buy her lots of shit (he even took her and her friends on his boat down the sacramento river)....but in return he was fucking the shit out of her..while leading her to believe that he was going to marry her...

long story short...she wasnt all there...and when he got tired of fucking her, he just up and left her...i felt bad for her cause he was leading her on...so when i read that...i thought about this guy and immediately thought "predator"

p.s. i heard it was a nice fucking boat....met the guy one time...seemed like a jerk.

FORREAL!

since i've joined, you've made AT LEAST 5,000 posts

yo..lets keep it real now....i conversate...

and post in the beat the picture above you thread alot...

not to put anybody else on blast (except those who put me on blast)..

but CaCash's account was created 7 months after mine and hes got more than a thousand posts than me...

and sleeping...youve got 3000 comming up and youve only been here 4 or 5 months...

besides...posting (as long as you contribute something) is good for 12oz...

it increases our ranking in the big-boards website.:cool:

link:

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5181560&postcount=20

link #2:

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5181596&postcount=22

but CaCash's account was created 7 months after mine and hes got more than a thousand posts than me...

thats cause i regularly post pics in the frisco thread

and cause

I

AM

NUMBA

ONE!

no matter if you like it or sit down and write it

Archived