MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thanks east coast... i'm tryin!

i heard today that grog is just expensive shoe polish. anyone who's used grog care to comment on that??

Ive seen flicks from the chicago thread, grog really is buff proof Ive seen the shit attempted to be buffed either it does nothing OR fades slightly, stil very very legible, and unless you use oil based paint to paint over it i hear it still seaps through.,

i need a decent sized(maybe an inch or so nib ) acetone-proof mop. i got a paint mix consisting of ghetto krink and depressured spraypaint, and then more acetone. i made a glue stic mop, and thats ok, but i kill it in about a dozen hands.

thanks,

sk8er6

my best suggestion would be buy a krink mop, use it all, then re-fill with your mix.

a standard kiwi mop might work though, since the krink mop is modeled after their 4 oz mop.

i got a kiwi that is 4oz its a running shoe kind i think IDK i have a pic on my phone but i cant get it on my comp.

EDIT: is that what you said? or where you saying the krink one was 4oz?

yeah, try the kiwi mop you have and if it eats through it get a krink mop.

yes, a krink mop is 4 oz.

Eh, I don't think there will be any difference. A krink mop is the same as a kiwi, just filled with krink instead of shoe polish.

The Krink mop is dope, cause it's got a screw on lid. The Kiwi mop's lid can pop off in your pocket.

Get yourself a Krink mop, use it, then when it runs out refill it with more krink or a different ink.

The good thing about Krink mops is that they take the same size nib as Kiwi mops, so you can rack a bunch of Kiwi nibs to replace when the OG rips.

I made one of those, didn't drip that well and I have markers of the same width that drip nice and easy. I.E. dollar gluesticks filled. Only really nice with thickish thinned out paint, with ink they just leak like a bitch.

thanks east coast... i'm tryin!

i heard today that grog is just expensive shoe polish. anyone who's used grog care to comment on that??

grog is a really fast drying, very opaque, long lasting ink, i wouldn't recomend it for shoe polishing. :) seriously i like it very much, it doesnt hold on every surface, but when it does its great.