MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

you dont need to do anything with it, what the hell do you toys want from a perfect refillable marker that will never leak and comes with good ink.people wana change pilots, get i diffrent maker if you want something else.

its streaky. i know pilots shouldn't be like that. im thinkin i just need more ink but i haven't used it much so i dont know how its already empty. i dont want drips or anything, but im not getting alot of ink flowing at all so its streaking no matter how slow i go.

and to above, i did use it. but not enough for it to be dry like it is. what can i do to fix it. or do i just need to refill it??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
What do you kids know about these?

Silver_Leafing_Pen.jpg=600

Or even these...

tesr2067.jpg

Ive got a handfull of testors and Krylon paint markers but have slept on them. I searched

to see what people say, and they arent really talked about on this board. They are available

at most every craft or hobby stores and I know they should be decent, but whats the word on them?

these pens are fuckin gooood

way better than deco's or uni-paints

What do you kids know about these?

Silver_Leafing_Pen.jpg=600

Or even these...

tesr2067.jpg

Ive got a handfull of testors and Krylon paint markers but have slept on them. I searched

to see what people say, and they arent really talked about on this board. They are available

at most every craft or hobby stores and I know they should be decent, but whats the word on them?

they're dope for sketches and stickers, but the nib on it gets fucked up really easily. the leafing ones smear alot too.

i'd say stick with k71's if you like markers like that, the bleed thru's are worth it...

or relize u have a sharpie magnum.

yea, well then. i wonder why my sharpie magnum says pilot supercolor marker on it. Im not an idiot i know what kind of marker i have. I ordering some pilot refill ink so i think thats it. i have another one anyway.

yea, well then. i wonder why my sharpie magnum says pilot supercolor marker on it. Im not an idiot i know what kind of marker i have. I ordering some pilot refill ink so i think thats it. i have another one anyway.

nope you have a magnum,dumbass,

ok i figure i should let you youngins in on something.....

No matter how permanent your ink is... if someone wants to buff it they will buff it, whether its chemical or just painting over it, go steal yourself some marsh ink and use it... no ink is completely permanent its just a fact, so put your tags up and dont worry about a buff cause no matter what its gonna happen

if you have some hard staining paint, like thinned down alot with paint thinner, it cant be washed off by anything so theyll have to paint over it but it will stand out after being painted over. yeeeeeeeee. make a hella good recipe; kids try using rusto oil based its in a mini bucket and dot 3 brake fluid, and good old paint thinner. so many recepies :lol:

wat a dip shit he uses pilot supercolor

yeah. your right. i do. Its a black jumbo pilot. your a dick. shut the fuck up because you don't know what you are talking about. Look at this . . .

jumboPoint_large.jpg

No, I don't have a magnum. they are made by sanford. My marker is made by Pilot. Now the shut the fuck up and stop thinking you are the shit, because your not. Your bitch ass is just being tough on the internet. Don't tell me what marker i have. All you have to say is, you need to refill your marker. But no, you have to be a dick, a try to imply that im a toy by saying i have a magnum. Im pretty sure with an attitude like that you are gonna get nothing but pure hate around here.

You fucking dumbass.

yeah. your right. i do. Its a black jumbo pilot. your a dick. shut the fuck up because you don't know what you are talking about. Look at this . . .

jumboPoint_large.jpg

No, I don't have a magnum. they are made by sanford. My marker is made by Pilot. Now the shut the fuck up and stop thinking you are the shit, because your not. Your bitch ass is just being tough on the internet. Don't tell me what marker i have. All you have to say is, you need to refill your marker. But no, you have to be a dick, a try to imply that im a toy by saying i have a magnum. Im pretty sure with an attitude like that you are gonna get nothing but pure hate around here.

You fucking dumbass.

those look nice,maybe u should loose the magnum and get one of those.that magnum you have must suck.

i got you to wright all that and i said nothing but you had a magnum.

thanks for using my name. everybody likes me more than you. so dont say "around here" like any one want to here you talk about how u can use a pilot.

haha. just shut the fuck up, nothing you said was funny or true. i dont really give a shit about what some bitch on the internet says about me. Especially because you dont know me.

Worked up?? Not really. Your not worth it.

oh yeah. and edit your post, dont double post. its saves space, good job upping your post count.

chill out dude, im just some dude on the internet, what dus it matter what i say,i

relax man im not worth it.

keep hitting the refresh button till i reply

haha. the refresh button?? sounds like something you've done in your past. im not a bitch like that. im gonna look at other things and periodically check to see your stupid comments.

if you have some hard staining paint, like thinned down alot with paint thinner, it cant be washed off by anything so theyll have to paint over it but it will stand out after being painted over. yeeeeeeeee. make a hella good recipe; kids try using rusto oil based its in a mini bucket and dot 3 brake fluid, and good old paint thinner. so many recepies :lol:

at least you aren't completely a dumbass.

no wait, you are.

paint doesn't stain, ink does.

thinned paint wont show through paint thats not

but thanks for the info about rusto, thats some modern shit eh?

You fucking dumbass.

Damn nigga

6fhaxc6.jpg

those look nice,maybe u should loose the magnum and get one of those.that magnum you have must suck.

i got you to wright all that and i said nothing but you had a magnum.

thanks for using my name. everybody likes me more than you. so dont say "around here" like any one want to here you talk about how u can use a pilot.

hey where did you get that marker cause i had no idea thats it was like that......:confused:

is there a site for that 12oz shop on sask?

i dont under stand any thing you say. there is a shop link in the top right corner of this page.

if thats even what your talking about, and i didnt post a pic of a marker that was the other kid.

and he just googled for that image cuz he only has a magnum.