MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hahahahaaaaaaaa, ever hearda sarcasm? wikipedia it if not. ill take the title "faggot with a picture of asdf next to his bed" if you take the title "dumbass who can only see things as they are on the surface"...

Could it be "Lord dumbass who can only see things as they are on the surface"?

If so, considered it sold.

And on the topic of Tagstars, freeflow markers tend to run out quickly, kinda like a pilot. Try a zig one with a pump.

^^Co-signed.

Take the non-related talk to the PM

or CH.0... if you dare!

HerbKB - No one thinks you're gay.

Except for Skag, but he's an asshole

anyway... Which is why I like that he is

on here all the time. Contrast is good.

I'm an asshole half the time.

Don't take this internerd stuff too seriously.

It's just 1's and 0's. That's it.

haha i never get seriously pissed over e-beef. i usually avoid getting angry at other writers cause there are enough fake motherfuckers for that. sorry for the off topics though...

bout the kiwi thing, i did it last night and it was straight sex. i could fuck around with the nib as much as i wanted and it was fine. it gave me a line that was bout 1/4 inch thicker, waaaaaay less streaky, and i still got drips...

That's it!

The t-shirt fabric will eventually start

to wear thin and holes will start to happen,

usually in the center of the nib. If this happens

be sure to replace the cloth. Once you have a small

hole in the t-shirt, then the foam nib can get pulled

out and you don't want that to happen.

The foam nib is essential because it gets saturated

with all the ink you need to do 2 maybe 3 big tags.

Lose the foam and you lose the amount of available

ink in your nib. The t-shirt think makes the nibs last

forever! Glad it worked out.

chicago - While I've never used it myself (don't know where to get it here), I'm pretty sure Griffin is leather dye, so it is therefore neither a marker or ink. However, It apparently comes with a cool built in applicator that people rock tags with, and the dye can be mixed with ink to increase staining power. You heads that use this stuff correct me if I'm wrong....Anyways, I think there was a whole discussion on it on the last page if you look.

^^You are correct sir.

It's a leather dye. It also happens to

be the dopest, non graffiti, tool for writing

from the moment that you open it.

Go a page or two back for flicks.

I racked my first bottle of griff from walgreens in 93. I'd just use the dabber or put it in an SG-7. Which gets me back to the SG-7's, I can't find em, I guess there discontiued. The only one I can think of that would even have an idea is asdf. You ever seen em, had one or used one. At least post a pic of one for my memeories. :) ............

yea michaels is sick. but we all know that.

now for something mayb we dont. this might have been said b4 but i figure it might help.

so i got some ded lookalikes(not staz on's, but very similar) and they didnt flow as well as i had hoped. you cant take out the penis thing like on the shoe polish mops or else the nib stays pused in, so i did something else that worked well to help to get the marker to flow.

I cut a small hole at the top of the penis thingy. the edges of it are still in tact so it still pushed the nib out, but more ink can flow through the nib with this hole.

thought this might help. sorry if it didnt

Anyone got the same problem as I do? My mop is just a little squeeze bottle capped with chalkboard eraser felt. Whenever I use it though, the felt always goes inside the bottle. If I squeeze too hard, sometimes the felt just shoots off the bottle and ink just gets everywhere. I think I'm using a reasonable amount of felt. Is there something you guys use to keep it in position or something?

Anyone got the same problem as I do? My mop is just a little squeeze bottle capped with chalkboard eraser felt. Whenever I use it though, the felt always goes inside the bottle. If I squeeze too hard, sometimes the felt just shoots off the bottle and ink just gets everywhere. I think I'm using a reasonable amount of felt. Is there something you guys use to keep it in position or something?

first of all, did u just think it would stay in place by itself magically?

You have to use something to hold it there unless you are stuffing it REALLY tight.

I usually make mine with crazy glue. Just glue it or make a bigger peice of felt

and stuff that shit in tight.