MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

I can't understand you about the deoderant mop.

But for the kiwi: Yes, you can pop off the top, take out the regulator, clean out, add whatever you have. If you do your research, you will easily find everything you needed to know. There's probably about 15 different picture models of how to do this.

word thanks mang. but that deodorant mop well this is from what i can remember when i was thirteen my cousin explaining it to me while watchn wild style hahaha. is just pour hot wax at the bottom of it (to prevent leaking) then put whatever i gots in there and rull the sock up and stuff it in there to where theres no leaking and kinda just turn it up side down a few times to let the paint soak into the sock and viola ready to go...? sound right?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

enough felt so its tight...i actually figured out the answer to my own question. you gotta use a TINY bit less felt than is hella tight so ink can flow through more easily and you can get drips that way...

edit: hahaha i just saw oinks video for ded mops on youtube...the end is definitely worth seein. hella funny how theyre advertisin that theyre 25 cents cheaper than the competition. no diss to oink cause all his shit looks ill and as soon as i get my shit together ill be buyin it. i just thought it was funny to advertise 25 cent savings...

how do you get the nib to stay in place? do you glue the sides so they stick in place...or do you just put enough of the felt so its tight?

I did glue it. I wouldnt think that squeezing it in works it might fall out. w/e i glued and it worked. idk why there were so many drips its really saturated i guess i didnt squeeze at all u cant.

ok so the staz on and afta spot cleaner have the same body as the doem dirty mops, and i read a few pages back that the afta one has a mohair nib..is this truth or not? i looked on some site about the stazon one and it doesn't look like a mohair maybe im wrong?

and yes normally i would just go check myself but where im at right now doesn't have any micheals or other craft stores around.

Jake:

Next time you make that mop, or any

mop that uses felt stuffed in it, you can

use Self Vulcanizing Tape.

Think of it like a tape that, once it's wrapped

around part of the body and then part of the

nib, has a chemical reaction when the tape

overlaps itself. When the tape is doubled

over itself it begins to shrink, or tighten,

and bond to itself. It's heat, chemical,

and water resistant. And it's no toxic.

It will hold the nib in place and get rid

of any leaks that might exist between

the nib and rim of the mop. Check it

out. It's not cheap, but it does work.

This tape was discussed about 100 pages

back. Just search "vulcanizing tape."

GARY:

Yes. The DED mops do have a specially

picked Mo-hair nib. Android was right. Most

different mops, that look the same, have

different nibs.

Good luck...

or get hold of some self vulcanizing rubber liquid. a few years back i manage to rack a big tub of the stuff from a garage. just brush/pour/rub that shit over any gaps or holes and it will dry and seal. you can also use it for waterproofing the insides of containers that your gonna use for mops, liquid latex also does this quite well. pick it up from your local sex shops.

^^oh so i was right bout the freaky shit...just get some fukn acrylic paint you horndogs, that shit is cheap and washes off. im sorry that was way off topic...

anyone else notice that after their kiwi is a lil juiced, the nib gets waaaaay waaaay weaker and poofier? my nib is huge now and it looks like itll rip off any second...

Wrap a square of t-shirt fabric around

the nib and rubber band it down... kinda

snug. Makes your nib last forever. I will

post a flick of mine later. The t-shirt

material is cheap, available, and it lets

you mark on rough porous surfaces that

would normally destroy the foam nib.

Good luck...

So the mop on the left is ink,

and mop on the right is paint.

111707_19341.jpg

With a good paint mix it works great!

Ink excels with this method. Your lines

are way cleaner and bigger this way.

Great drips!

Again, it's just a square of t-shirt material

rubber banded over the nib and neck of the

bottle. Just cut away the extra cloth.

Good luck...

woah asdf are you the mt that does the throws like the one in the slap in my flick? if so, i truly bow down to you (no homo for all the homophobes)...shit, i already had mad respect for you but if thats you ...well, not that you care about my respect over the internet...if you dont wanna say online, dont, you can pm me if you want, or not if you dont...

and thanks a bunch for the pics, ima def do that now...

1372940370_Mtslap.jpg.7f8cce60ff2ac7182d3fc476afda9ee8.jpg

thats mq? shit, ive been reading that wrong for maaaaad long then...damn i feel stupid...

hey for all you know, i could be a girl. ive never given away comments that tell people my gender. ive made comments that would make me a lesbian if i were a girl, but you dont know my gender...aight fuck the mystery, im a guy, im pretty sure it was obvious...

and yes, i do have a pic of asdf next to my bed...homo homo homo! now everyone, go and freak out cause youre not comfortable enough with your own sexuality to know for sure that youre straight so you always have to make fun of gay people to be sure that you are...i on the other hand will be sure that im straight and wont worry bout this shit anymore...

back on topic, DO NOT ever get markal valve markers. those things suck NUTS. the kind im talkin bout are the pro line hp markers. suck BALLS!

and yes, i do have a pic of asdf next to my bed...homo homo homo! now everyone, go and freak out cause youre not comfortable enough with your own sexuality to know for sure that youre straight so you always have to make fun of gay people to be sure that you are...i on the other hand will be sure that im straight and wont worry bout this shit anymore...

A pic of asdf next to your bed. Screams out straight.