MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

Best mid sized mop in the world.

[ATTACH]72671[/ATTACH]

:D

you kidding bro, i went and snagged me a dozen the other day. returned home all excited, couldnt wait to whip some paint in em then i realised there crap, the paint drips out of them theres no air tight seal so you cant squeeze them when the paints at the bottom to get a fresh juicy nib, you have to tilt them to get the paint running through and then squeeze for sexy drips but by then your hands covered in paint. unless you take out the crappy plastic nip and whack some chalk board marker in there.. but yeah :)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you kidding bro, i went and snagged me a dozen the other day. returned home all excited, couldnt wait to whip some paint in em then i realised there crap, the paint drips out of them theres no air tight seal so you cant squeeze them when the paints at the bottom to get a fresh juicy nib, you have to tilt them to get the paint running through and then squeeze for sexy drips but by then your hands covered in paint. unless you take out the crappy plastic nip and whack some chalk board marker in there.. but yeah :)

You can take the nib out from under the plastic that's around it. Cut a piece of sock and put that around the nib then back into the plastic surrounding to hold in place. Works great. Someone made a picture graph of how to do it a while ago, but it's pretty straight forward from what I just said.

Be more creative, don't give up on shit just cause it doesn't work that great the first time you used it. There's always ways to improve.

Does anybody know the best way to make a magnum mop? I saw a picture of it and it was called a smith. Basically just a magnum filled with your own ink/paint with your own nib. I was told getting the nib out would be hard but..It seems pretty impossible considering the shit is packed in the whole marker. The top part was hard but the rest just seems impossible..

Or are you just suppose to take the top part off? but then wouldnt the insde shit suck up your ink? I don't know, any help is appreciated..

pens3.jpg

bottom row, in the middle.

its squeezy too as i can see from the drips...did you change the nib or did a nib that good come with it? what was it supposed to be (window marker)? ima go check out some dollar stores around me for shit like this cause mad cats get sexy shit at dollar stores...

Does anybody know the best way to make a magnum mop? I saw a picture of it and it was called a smith. Basically just a magnum filled with your own ink/paint with your own nib. I was told getting the nib out would be hard but..It seems pretty impossible considering the shit is packed in the whole marker. The top part was hard but the rest just seems impossible..

Or are you just suppose to take the top part off? but then wouldnt the insde shit suck up your ink? I don't know, any help is appreciated..

pens3.jpg

what site do you get that picture from?

That picture has been posted on many threads on this site over and over again. Stop it.

And a "Magnum Mop" is fucking easy to make. I do it to Pilots heaps, yank out the nib, use needle nose pliers to take out the felt in the marker, fill with ink and fold a peice of chalkboard eraser and plug the hole. I never make mine too tight, though leaky they provide drips. Dirty markers are ten time the fun of a normal marker.

^^^for real, your whole damn hand is covered with that green "oil bar"...damn...i hate gettin streaks or paint on my hands cause that shit is hella hard to get out...that only leaves ink that i dont really mid cause even though it stains, its not hard to take care of in the immediate situation...

i use this stuff called purple somthing,it is for getting oil stains off of drive ways so it brakes down the oils in paint and ink.and it has pumis in it like that gojo shit i used in shop class i would recomend that shit it makes paint and ink was off like it came out of a zig,you can find it in auto parts stores.

pens3.jpg

why does this remind me of jail made shanks?

^^^hahaha true...

i just made a mop out of the acrylic paint containers at michaels (likr the standard squeezy 3 inch ones) filled with bucket rusto black and thinner and a bingo dabber nib wrapped in electric tape cause it wasnt thick enough. sick drips and all...