MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hmm i have teh exact 1 just that b4 i filled it with INK it was a bingo marker ... the only diffrence is that the cap is usualy blue or purple other then that the whole structure and body of the marker is the exact same...

Not the same.

I found the generic version of this marker last night.

The picture makes this marker look huge.

It's not. The nib is just over half the size of a bingo

marker. This allows for a lot more movement in your tag.

Bingo markers are just over 1" in diameter, and these guys

are about 3/4 of an inch. May not seem like a lot of difference,

but when you see a toy tag with a Kiwi, and it's huge and disgusting,

and then you see a clean well done tag that has lines that are smaller

than the kiwi... this is maker type that was used.

Also, the nib on an average bingo marker is foam rubber.

These markers are cloth poly/synth cotton that flows like a charm

and doesn't streak as much. Plus they hold ink way better, and you

end up not even having to squeeze anything. They hold all the ink you

need for a nice tag. Just flood the nib once, and the rest is flowing awesome.

Not my 2 cents...

Just the facts.

...and a marker that doesn't make the inside of my pants pocket look like a squid made babies inside...

I was sitting at my desk at work reading this and busted out

laughing my ass off! Thats great!

Oh yeah... that Rusto Pimp picture you made totally had me

rolling! It was really funny for me, because that's what I looked

like, sorta, when I was younger.

Not the dude, but that was almost exactly how I dressed all

through middle school. I had the Lime Green Rebok Pumps with

the basketball pump action on the tongue. They matched my

fluffy lime green feather in my giant purple velvet hat I wore

at all the times.

Seriously... Those shoes... Did not help my jump any higher.

But they where fresh and I had them before they were showcased

in the movie Juice, where DJ Q matched them with his all lime green

outfit. I had a matching Cross Color Clothing outfit for those shoes as

well. Bet!

no i'm talking about these...

http://abc.eznettools.net/cgi-bin/ez-catalog/cat_display.cgi?account=X380376;search=30;search=E-Z%20Paint%20Dripper;limit=category;v=2.0;layout=system:layout_0100.xsl

basically, the grog mop is a thicker plastic, is blue and has finger grips for easier squeezing. if you've used a krink mop a lot like i have, you know they get all bent up after you've squeezed 'em to death. the grog is intended to not do that. my new mini mops also should not do that (get all beat up looking).

that's not the same thing. these are much smaller than bingo dabbers and have a much smaller head. and they have a screw on top which most bingo dabbers don't have.

KR was the first person to do this and his mop is much better than a kiwi mop. Mostly because it has a screw on top, but that's a major improvement.

Do you use expensive paint (ie Belton, Montana)? Do you use graff-orientated caps, or just stock caps? The majority of graff tools are designed after things you can buy in the public but are much improved with the needs of writers in mind. let me say again, THESE ARE NOT LIKE BINGO DABBERS. they have a much sturdier nib, they're easier to squeeze, they're thicker plastic, they have a good locking screw on top, and you don't have to wet the nib every time you use it (like you do with bingo dabbers). also they're much smaller than bingo dabbers and the nib is much smaller, more like chapstick marker size than bingo dabber or kiwi mop size.

if you don't like improved products, don't buy 'em. i have customers who the only thing they'll buy is rusto fats because they rack everything else. i think that's cool, but i like a fat pink dot line, glow in the dark paint and a marker that doesn't make the inside of my pants pocket look like a squid made babies inside.

damn asdf said all that in a much shorter version.

kudos, asdf.

kudos.jpg

but yo oinkkk im tellin u man it sthe exact same even my bingo dabber has a screw on top its funny how even teh top is the EXACT same and s o is teh boddy im willing to bet any money its the same

hmm i have teh exact 1 just that b4 i filled it with INK it was a bingo marker i have found in montreal, canada , thos bingo markers wich are super easy to re fiilll are found at every single dollllller store , easy to fill, great on the feild, controlable drips, price... 1 dollar ... the only diffrence is that the cap is usualy blue or purple other then that the whole structure and body of the marker is the exact same.. peace

<br>

marker1os7.jpg

<br>

marker11pi7.jpg

<br>

markerrrrjm1.jpg

<br>

(FINAL PRODUCTTT, I DOT ACTUALY RIGHT THAT AND ALSOO THE INK WAS WACK AND I WAS RUNNING OUT BUT I GET THE IDEA OF THE CONTROLEABLE DRIPPPPS..1$ AT DOLLAR STORE , TELL ME IF ITS NOT THE SAME OIIINK)

1.get a bingo dabber(prefferably onoe with a one centimeter nib)

2.roll up ur felt from ur eraser

3.test to see if it fits

4.if u want it to NOT drip all over ur hands, stuff some ripped up cotton ball on the side of ur mop where there isnt such an airtight gap.

5.make sure its a snug fit

6.take all of the felt and cotton out again and put in ur faveorite ink, or some pretty thin paint ( like the consistency of milk or a tad tad thinner)

7.fill er up

8.test her out

9.make any neccesary adjustments

10.find a cap that will easily fit over and put some thick tape under it so it gets skinnier and so it can stay on

11.have fun

this is the second time i have written this and i dont know why

...TELL ME IF ITS NOT THE SAME...

Not the same.

Same design, same engineering style, different nib diameter.

Nib diameter is so important if you like to flare out your tags with

a quick sweeping style. If bic pens were permanent and flowed like

a mop, I would use that. It's why I like white-out pens so much!

Not the same.

were do u get woodcrafts ive never even seen those things and fuck small push poops cant even squeeze them if ur doin a minin marker get a mini acetone bottle from wherever , empty that shit out and put the ink in or some really thiin bucket paint and ur felt and ur good to go.

i only like drips in limited situations. its small so it is concealable. if you dont like the marker, then dont make one.

yeah fa sho thanks alot mensa

ima try that..hopefully the nib wont push in everytime i hit something up

but ay ya'll im thinking about getting an otr 070

but then i seen two diff versions of it..they have different nibs n different caps...

otr070xu4.th.jpg

and then this is the one i want

otriw5.th.jpg

so which one will i get if i order it?the only reason i want ^this one is because it looks cooler :p

yah grog chrome mixed with krink silver would be dope; and a grog mop filled with any ink is dope.

darkeist, they're more like mini-bingo-dabbers (i'd call 'em mini-mops, but whatever) than full size ones they're not big like the pic looks... check your PM.

on1 i have both those for the cheapest price available on the net... at least as far as i know. the H2B is much better.

whts ur site?

I have a bingo marker that has a nib of about half a centermetre, and its gangs as, except it s a bitch to refill without getting paint/ink all over your hands. BUt the price was right, $2.00

And, oink, I'm too fucking poor to buy motanas and beltons....maybe beltons for auras and outlines.

^fa sho man i check it out

0611220131551en9.th.jpg

is that a felt tip or is it them plastic foam ones like on a kiwi?

cause if it is felt that would be way better than making a chapstick marker

Chapstick markers are made more for the size. Not just the nib size, but also the size of the marker itself. That looks to be about 4 times bigger than a chapstick marker by both ways.

Don't get me wrong though, pictures can be deceiving.