TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1. no one has gotten punched in the face yet.

2. the last 10 pages are horrible and have had like 3 flicks.

3. even if you make valid 'intelligent' points, no one cares, you can't prove your intelligence on an internet forum.

4. most of the people that are in here talking trash need to be working on their graffiti.

5. no outside of tennessee has ever heard of any writer from this state, with the exception of 3 or 4.

6. every single thing that's been said in the last 5 pages could have been said in a pm, but yall still want to put the dirty laundry for everyone to see to gain some kind of validation

7. no one cares about graffiti except for us, because we have no life.

this thread is gayer than elton john riding a unicorn farting a rainbow listening to cher.....

thanks alot.......

• Like 1

YEAH YEAH YEAH IM NOT INTIMIDATED. You still dont get it i havent talKed shit i have said valid points but you dont get it . Lerk really i looked out for you and sent you a pm maybe you should talk to your crew because we met and there cool jump on the bandwagon "bitchnigga " ha you watch too much B.E.T .

eh lerk you need to keep my name out yah mouth fam forreal

Both of you need to worry about some real shit and shut the fuck up, no one cares.

why is this thread suddenly going to complete shit? what happened to just painting? squash the stupid fuckin' beef and get on with your dumb lives.

p.s. gettin' over isn't gettin' up.

bump ZEW, HASP, CRAVE, BEG, RAGOE, BLOKS, ROSO and everyone else thats out there actually doin shit and not just sittin online with their fingers on their keyboard and not on a can..