TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
according to freud all of this stems from ones want to become an awesome train painter..but needs to be visually stimulated by seeing ones own work around their(the graffiti writer) neighborhood...

i read some books this week...

freud's theories are almost entirely disproveable at this point homie

and he would say it stems from one's relationship with his mother

uh.jpg

• Like 1

I think i wanna go to this one college but they dont have as many freights as this other one that i got into but my folks will be able to pay for the other one and then i can just go there sure itll only cost like fifteen grand more but who gives a fuck imma burn all the toys anyways and then i can go back home and be a hero of graffiti and battle the

UH hoodlums and secretly post jokes and sarcasm to get them all rowled up before and after i get there...

I think i wanna go to this one college but they dont have as many freights as this other one that i got into but my folks will be able to pay for the other one and then i can just go there sure itll only cost like fifteen grand more but who gives a fuck imma burn all the toys anyways and then i can go back home and be a hero of graffiti and battle the

UH hoodlums and secretly post jokes and sarcasm to get them all rowled up before and after i get there...

You're taking the internet WAY too serious.