TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ya..

2 wase

1 jigl

2 gnars..1 had to retire tho

10 gores..you would of thought he could of came up with a more original name

1 grifter(even tho i do see grifter stickers all over my city) i dont no think its graffiti related

1 lung

1 acer..even tho aser is also exceptable and sometimes confused..

ya..

2 wase

1 jigl

2 gnars..1 had to retire tho

10 gores..you would of thought he could of came up with a more original name

1 grifter(even tho i do see grifter stickers all over my city) i dont no think its graffiti related

1 lung

1 acer..even tho aser is also exceptable and sometimes confused..

hey gore quit talkin bout your self in third person.

we already know you suck...

theres no acer in TN

jigl rolls with us, UH all day

and bump GRIFTR

hey use herion stop talking about your self in third person..is kinda childish...

we already no you just put down a hole bunch of guys putting in work because you couldnt keep up..

im ok with sucking at graffiti..but...i dont rely on my crew to hold my head afloat...i paint my own shit..i didnt just put down a hole bunch of heads so i could sit back and watch hip hop dvds...while they go out and paint and keep "our" crew alive huh....coach?

the rails dont lie

neither does painting the same legal wall

and doing sylvia ji art work..

but ya your right.. that shit doesnt even look like letters and i suck at doing cool awesome hip hop wild style color schemes.. which is why i always do CHECKER PATTERNS.. and i do ice cream and cup cake metal mexican taco themes... because im fabulous honey...U CAUGHT ME!:umm:

hey use herion stop talking about your self in third person..is kinda childish...

we already no you just put down a hole bunch of guys putting in work because you couldnt keep up..

im ok with sucking at graffiti..but...i dont rely on my crew to hold my head afloat...i paint my own shit..i didnt just put down a hole bunch of heads so i could sit back and watch hip hop dvds...while they go out and paint and keep "our" crew alive huh....coach?

the rails dont lie

but ya your right.. that shit doesnt even look like letters and i suck at doing cool awesome hip hop wild style color schemes.. which is why i always do CHECKER PATTERNS.. and i do ice cream and cup cake metal mexican taco themes... because im fabulous honey...U CAUGHT ME!:umm:

HAHA

UH bitch

FOES

the rails dont lie

get out of here with that bullshiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeett