TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

Rather than make a threat to some kid thats making an effort to start writing maybe you can educate me as to what side-busting is or at least define the parameters to which this "rule" extends itself. I didn't think writing on the same train was violating any type of code or ethic. It seemed to be a good spot to paint at due to the lack of activity of whatever business that it backs up to. I dont really expect you to answer my question, although it would be greatly appreciated, as its obvious you dont want anybody to start writing that isnt already established or you just want to kick someones ass that is probably much younger than you and you would rather have them keep fucking up in order to give you some kind of justification for doing so.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
its obvious you dont want anybody to start writing that isnt already established or you just want to kick someones ass that is probably much younger than you and you would rather have them keep fucking up in order to give you some kind of justification for doing so.

are you kidding me? do some homework kid, it aint hard to figure shit out. side busting is a no no.

its a bad idea to do so then catch an attitude when someone calls you on YOUR fuck up. ignorance is not an excuse.

• Like 1

You seem funny, but before this turns into 10 pages of e-preaching and debating... You should take that to a PM...

And if you paint a yard, don't smash tags in and or around the yard saying " on my way out " - not cool

understood...

CIMG0358.jpg.f83d7751e7124775f8f74f5024dbac77.jpg

you must mean don't paint a train CAR that has a piece on it already

yeah, sure, i'll go up and down the whole train and if i see a piece i'll just go home.

maybe i try to find a clean car first, but if there aren't any good ones it gets hit off to the side of a car that's already got some paint on it-- not going over whats already there of course.

remember the things have two sides to them~

Rather than make a threat to some kid thats making an effort to start writing maybe you can educate me as to what side-busting is or at least define the parameters to which this "rule" extends itself. I didn't think writing on the same train was violating any type of code or ethic. It seemed to be a good spot to paint at due to the lack of activity of whatever business that it backs up to. I dont really expect you to answer my question, although it would be greatly appreciated, as its obvious you dont want anybody to start writing that isnt already established or you just want to kick someones ass that is probably much younger than you and you would rather have them keep fucking up in order to give you some kind of justification for doing so.[/QUOT

i don't give a fuck what you do........but realize some things have consequences in life.

sidebusting is painting an adjoining pannel/tagging next to a piece that is already there...

giving the perception that you did it with that person as opposed to finding your own space...

this can be true for productions/street spots or any other "spot" it is frowned apon because in most cases the quality of the "sidebust" is low/or detracts from the other artist. if you slap

a tag next to revok msk on a fr8....you are most likely doing so because you know the pannel will be flicked and you can take some cheap fame off of it. herb shit.

maybe you should figure out some of this stuff before you go running into yards/spots that other, more established writers frequent.....then you won't have anyone threatening you or even worse, showing you why you shouldn't be doing what you are doing......

appologies to all the people on this thread that already know ediquette, respect/don't need lectures on common sense. this will be the last time i visit this topic on here but apparently there are people on here that need to hear this and understand what they are actually doing.

that is why i am not private messaging this information. there is obviously more than one person that needs to understand the above topic.