not toy but not burnin? post up!

cisone

haha, cisone, hes clearly making fun of you..

maybe you should take that crown off your head and take a look at the toys post here thread

i admit, im a dumbass, i seen the pics and clicked the reply whatever the fuck button, my fuckin bad... and as far as taking the crown off my head... well i havent exactly placed one upon my head, so suck a dick or use this thread for the intended purposes. is it really that hard to click a link, and say, "hmmm.... dis done dont apply ta meh" and then bounce, or " oh, i was lookin for somethin like this, oh happy mother fuckin day" and then post something relevent. and as for that quote that i quoted, whatever it was exactly, they're a fuckin idiot as well...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
heres another suggestion stop biting rime

Are you crazy? Since when did rime ever do anything like that? 1. The black an white ive been drawing that style for over a year and 2. The other one is so basic with a face in it. How is either a bite on anyone? Ive seen quite a few rime pieces and i cant think of anything that looked like that, or had under 10 colors... Fag, you fail. Any real suggestions please?