not toy but not burnin? post up!

cisone

since there are a bunch of people who can do decent pieces posting up on the "toys post here..." thread, and fuckin that shit up, i figured this thread would make some sense... for the people who are decent but still want that advice, post up here...

*dont know if there already is a page like this, but if so, i could give a fuck cause we need a new one...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

are people fuckin retarted or just illiterate? it said NOT TOY you stupid fucks!i started this thread for people who are postin up on the toy thread when they shouldnt be, but if they still want help then can come here and get that advice. holy fuck...toys, get off this thread please, before i peace myself for viewing this trash... and no, its not a stupid thread asshole, i sat there for hours trying to figure out a decent style while i was basically doing strait letters with some flair and said to myself, "holy fuck, is this good is that good? fuck me.." i was there and you probably were to so shut the fuck up and bounce...

*sorry for being a dick, but i just had one of the most unsuccessful bombing missions in a long fuckin time, and now i cant fuckin sleep and im fuckin pissed, not that anyone would care...

IT NEEDS MORE ARROWS!

maybe a crown or TWO!?

can you not read, get the fuck off here, u are a toy, after 100 some posts and so much time lookin around on here you dont realize this? holy fuck, yea, this thread does need closed because these bad ass still toy 12oz users cant fuckin read and strait up ruin shit with their stupidity... can someone please peace me and this thread? i cant take the stupidity...