competition

jkae

Aight here is what im doing. im thinking about adding my name to a back piece tattoo im about to start getting inked. the whole thing is kinda like a samauri kneeling on his sword and its got a background with a lion and mountain scene. some ill sht that has some personal meaning to me but the top has room where i was thinking of putting my name. not sure yet. and honestly i am not looking for no generic tattoo parlor lettering. plus i admit im not that nice sketching.

Here is my idea anyone interested do a sketch of my name JOHN. any style your feeling at the moment. post it up here. if i like it and use it ill hook you up. Promise youll be happy. If i dont than you got to sketch some other letters. you were gonna sketch anyway right? and if not interested than dont. but smart ass coments dont affect me so in fact post em if it makes you feel better i dont care.

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea im in nyc tuff city i thought closed? yeah i figured i was gonna get no serious responses. so i didnt expect much. and yea 90% of tat shops will draw you up for free if your def getting it done

and yea i aint seen a graff tat that really looked nice either thats why im trying to go outside the tat artist circle for a design but i got a few heads working