Memphis, TN

ClueTwo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Aww sheet mang. We gots mad homeboys in Memphis willin to show some love

. PM for details...PS if you come through nashville I'm up fer the stuff. place to stay possible...

Best thing to do in memphis is to drive around and break into abandoned buildings, and get fucked up in the middle of the street in the projects with like 20 motherfuckers. If you do graffiti you'd be surprised how nice people that you might think are bad can be. I did that for a year straight in memphis and it was one of the best times of my life.

yolur not hood Tier, \\\

dont come on here and lie

your not from Memphis and everyone in the south knows your fake as fuck and paint with Toy crews...

and you got put in your dumbass place for trying to false claim MSG

I dont fake being hard at all. I am really nice' date=' and I never start shit, the only beef i have ever had is from other people fucking me over, or my friends. at any rate, I can guess you are from a crew that has beef with Buck 50, or something to that extent, So let me tell you that I dont inherit beef from them. I have painted with BXXXX, I actually let the guy use my paint for free when he was in nashville. So if thats what this is about, then its whatever...I'm sick of that crews mentality anyway.[/quote']

card.jpg

anon image hosting bitch, dislike me get like me