Sweden...

FSone

Hey 12oz, was wondering what information people might be able to give me in regards to traveling around Sweden. I am thinking of going around November/December, have been looking at guides and what not.

If theres anybody that lives in Sweden, please pm me.

All help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I sure am.

Without a doubt it's about the hot bitches...

I am interested in whats the best type of accommodation I should get at a reasonable price, back-packer hostels or hotels. I know accommodation is fairly expensive and the way of life is fairly expensive too, so is booze supposedly.. Fuck, but I can live with that....

I was thinking of going there around that time as well.

You're in Oz right?

I had a quick look and it'll cost me $2500 to get there.

I wanna bang the hot chick I met on Secondlife from there, Spitfire has seen her.

She gave me this link and laughs at how bad I speak her language.

http://www.slayradio.com/mastering_swedish.php

Nigga.

That bitch is fine.

damn $2200?? where are you flying from? Australia?

I flew out of Washington DC to Gothenburg and the roundtrip price was only around $750 or so.

The females over there are definitely something worth seeing. There's just way too many hotties. Also.. you should stick wiith the hostels since the hotels there are super expensive.

Yeah Perth Australia. Like it is pretty much the same price to go round the world.

I have to go into a travel agency soon to suss it out, and try to find a round the world deal where i can fly so many miles, as that is what a girl i know has booked, and she gets to hit both coasts of the US and a couple of places in Europe before staying in Austria. I would definietly hit the hostels unless this chick lets me crash in her apartment, ahah. Or I could put it off and stay with this other girl next year in Austria. I'd rather go sooner than later so I can come back and start making some coin with this piece of paper I have now....