countdown to iran strike

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a Muslim woman and a non Muslim man have been dating on the low, and decide to get married thats their business and only theirs. Not yours, not anyone elses. Obviously they both love each other.

that's fine, if you want to live in a lawless world then you can suffer the consequences of your lawlessness. I really don't care. In the end, everyone is responsible for themselves and their family. To each his own... just don't come trying to marry my daughter unless you're a muslim.

I'm sorry your right, I used the wrong word. Your clearly a bigot.

nah, dude , wrong again. Everyone is intitled to their own lifestyle, beleif etc.

Are you trying to imply that just because I disagree with someones elses lifestyle I am a bigot? I think that's far fetched.

I'm against any war in the middle east and I'm not a fan of Israel. However I belive if a Muslim woman and a non-Muslim man want to get married, or vise-versa its their business period. Thats it.

ok, but they'd still be going against her religion and the marriage would not even be valid according to Islamic law. Their kids would be considered bastards and she would be a sinner. I'm sure people do it all the time, though.

If your an American, why are you calling your fellow country men and women dogs and meat? Does Islam prevent you from showing respect for you country and its people("I'm American")?

Did they just discharge you from your tour of duty or something?

If you saw the context of why I said that you might understand. Clearly I don't think bad of every and any American. Like I said, I myself am american. I don't particularly adhere to american values and morals. But I don't think every american woman or man behaves like a dog, just lots of them. If it doesn't apply to you, then don't get offended.

Ben Gurion was the name of the airport i flew into in tel aviv.

Yeah, its the main airport handling most of the international flights. theres a small airport in Eilat but thats all the way down at the bottom of Israel so unless your going there it doesn't make sense to fly to Eilat.

When you went had they built the new terminal?

When you went had they built the new terminal?

I think so, because the airport looked newer. I don't remember getting in too much, because it was night time and after that long flight I was exhausted. We went straight from the airport to the hotel in tel aviv.

all i remember was waking up the next day in tel aviv with lots of mosquito bites on me.

oh...and i remember the hot jewish girls at the airport with guns.

and i remember getting around the cities with taxi cabs and shroots (spelling?)...and spending lots of shekels.

jeresulam was cool...i bought some souveneirs in the old city...

then went to the muslim mosques (the one with the gold dome and black dome)....then went to the wailing wall....then went to some random church...i was in Israel for a week...but dont remember too much about it....even when i look at all the pictures i took...i cant remember taking them...weird.

haha I hear you. you were close its sheyrut and cab is moneet. was the church the holy seplicure?

(the black dome is actually tarnished silver)

The old city was my home for two amazing years.

i dont know which church it was...but i have pictures of it...it was dark on the inside and they were doing a ceremony with candles and smoke..

the old city was cool...only thing is you could feel the tension in the air...from both palestinians and israelis

too bad though...cause they both had hot girls and id love to party with both.:)

bill o gets a history lesson

i love how when ron paul starts to bring up valid information that you normally don't get from any of these media outlets they start to cut him off immediatly. or move on to something else, or they say some stupid shit like "that may or may not be true".

then he turns around and uses the words that he used against him, to make it seem like he's either got no idea what he's talking about, or he's just a nut job that can't be trusted.

bill o also likes to ask questions, then cut you off before you can answer, then ask you another ridiculous question. rinse and then repeat.