Theres some girl...

CACashRefund

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice boobs

im enjoying with lime water with iceeee. chomp chomp

and i only have 2 episodes left of the last season of niptuck. but the finale is downloading faster than the second to last.. im gonna cheat and watch it first than..

90%. shit needs to hurry

haha.. i never chewed ice. but its what i crave right now during pregnancy. i NEED it, i go out of my way to buy bags of ice to chew on...

the man makes me stop when we are watching a good movie.. or tv.. i kinda get in a trance about it.. its probally my favorite thing i enjoy right now. weird pregnant women i know

i love lemon with water... i hate when i get a refill and they dont put a new lemon in there.. cause than the tap water taste like ass

i was cruisin past 24th and folsom late night and i saw 4 fools posted on the block...thought they were nortenos muggin but as i got closer it turned out to be 4 goth hipsters in all black with a shitload of face jewelry and other gay shit....fuckin hipsters takin over the city

I think I'm gonna quit painting graffiti and just walk around with a scraper and bucket of grey paint getting rid of as much "street art" as i possibly can. It's completely out of control around here. I thought I was going to freak out if i saw another sad-sack lame character pasted up somewhere.