925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alls i got to say is fuck all u bitch mutha fukas hiding bhind shit tryin to type shit funny style u know u u r dont trip time will tell chumpstatus fuck fakes just bcuz u think u tight towards others step 2 this feel the deal steady talkn mamas kunts let it be know u aint shit and thats that just a biten ass copycats huh lol bitchssssssss

Guest ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

to all the forign women lets make a tropic baby!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezy weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

this is a pretty good list. but who's holding it down int he rich areas? as in san ramon area and beyond? is SEVEN from here?
I do Pleasonton, sunol some dublin and one or two in san ramon. then i also do benicia cause i got a get out of jail free card there. aka my gf uncle is policeman there so me and anyone im with gets away with it.

I heard you get a free lip piercing with every nor cal star

fucking scene kidis ruined the lipring. Ive had mine for 6 years, actualy it will be 7 this year. I got it when i turned 13.

As for no graffiti in rich areas, I was tazered in pleasanton when i ran. and i served 30 days for doin one piece. The judges here are pricks. Thats 30 days in Santa Rita. And you just need to learn where to go paint and where to look to find graffiti in rich areas.

why the FUCK would anyone waste their time and energy to paint a place like pleasonton or san ramon.

you suburban kids are fucking mind boggling.

why do you paint? for other writers to see you up, or for yourself?

and imagining some rich shmuck seeing graff in his town on his way to his corperate job and getting pissed off is somewhat amusing to me.

for kids having to deal with such a fast buff to still go out and paint, that's pretty good dedication...