925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn i love the bay. there was a "seen" in berkeley for a while, always some shit like this goin on. One of the last times I went to the 510 i saw an "FWORD" flare tag, and surrounding it were like 3 or 4 marker tags, tiny as fuck, kinda toy... just blatant sidebusting... it was funny... i guess that's what's happenin to graff in general though

Damn there are so many dumb statments made on this thread. Bustin out my homies' name changes, don't you think people might have changed their name for a fucking reason?!? Then there's gang talk in a 925 thread, :rolleyes: I'll leave that at that. And last but not least, I met many of the cats in Lords and thought they were pretty dope til I MET them. Don't get me wrong dope spagetti style, just not my thing, and dumb ass' riding dumb ass' coat tales, even more not my thing.

And before you comment on my screen name, it's scarcastic...

Oh and I forgot one more thing...

That extremely hot spot only real hard core gangster ass niggas be knowin about. Shut that shit up you can fucking piece there and drink 40z, not to mentions leave them their to blow up the spot and come back a daylight flick it?

You seriously see nothing wrong with this?

uhh speaking of scarcastic, ^pretty sure that was a joke homie^ ..

and i agree w/ holy .. now that that fake ass busted "storm" passed lets see some paint!

VOGUE here i come!!