925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone knows you called the cops on Keys and them when they went to your house. And everyone remembers the PM you sent Debl telling him you would call the cops if they every went near your house...

Why do you think people forget?

Why do you guys keep bringing up the same shit... I'm not necessarily saying get over it, but constantly talkin about this bullshit that really only seems to concern HR vs EMR / HCM is stupid bro. It's clear you guys hate this cat / the whole HR crew and I guess maybe you guys just want to keep bringing this shit up over and over and over and over to annoy everyone else into hating them as well, but get off it... This fool Cake practically is getting the better of everything in a way, as in he's constantly in your guys' mouth.. He practically doesn't even have to get any more ups if he don't want to cause yall who hate him so much keep him in the spotlight by constantly talking about him, whether it be shit talking or not... Some fools don't mind people hating them, talkin shit about em and actually tend to like that shit... All you're doin is giving him attention... Honestly, in my opinion, the best way to go about this shit right now is to stop blowin him up some much, if you see him in the streets, do what you gotta do, but to keep blowin him up on 12oz. is a complete waste of time, all your complaining does is keep him fresh in everyone's mind and in the spotlight... seems to me that that's not really what yall want.

Do you know what the definition of "irony" is?

And it doens't just concern HR vs emr\hcm. I'm not in either of those crews. It concerns every person who thinks that snitching is bad. And it's letting know other people not to drop any info on here or to him because chances are it's going to get posted on here by him or his little 16 year old fan club. You're the reason this shit is all bad, you should be reporting him and trying to get him banned everytime his ADHD ass makes a new screen name, but instead you're on here telling the people who are trying to warn everyone else to chill out.

if a snitch is gonna try and lie and talk shit after all the punk moves he's pulled, imma find it comical and imma call him out. from the get go i guess dude figured he could lie on 12oz. and try to impress people, because he knows his style can't speak for itself. talking like some gangster from rich, wow how bad that one flopped when emo band scholarship boy was learned. lied about "i ain;t scared of no one i'll fight anyone", then tested in person and he called the cops aswell as threatened to call the cops again in the future and even tried to shake amends hand. it's just a matter of time i guess until he visits the ER or his body shows up, then we don't have to hear his contradicting tuff guy banter on 12oz.

I got what your sayin... at the same time, it's always pretty fuckin obvious when either Cake or his folks/fellow HR members make a new account cause they ALWAYS are either posting flicks of their/their crews shit or talking shit like they do to the same several guys that are constantly talkin shit about them... It's like a routine yall are in.. it quiets down for a bit then starts back up, then maybe calms down a little bit then right back at it... it's the fuckin 12.oz Cake's a snitch soap opera... like any soap opera, it's boostie as fuuuck.... I'm not mad at yall for warning people to be aware of snitches, I'm just tired of hearing the same bantering and facts stated about the situation and I really don't think I'm just speaking for myself.. You gotta realize, it's fairly well known that any and everyone on this site should always be cautious about who they talk to, whether it be in PMs or just on the threads as well as what info. they ever say... With that fairly well known and understood, I feel it's reasonably safe to not have to constantly be bringing this up and RGUED about.. anyways, I know I ain't stoppin anyone from doin/sayin what they want, I just felt it necessary to let ya know how I felt about hearing about this Cake drama so much, for what it's worth... Peace

Guest ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

if we waited on pics just from the 925

this thread would have half the pages it does now.

bump AMEND... and TOWEL... and KEYS...

and btw fuck the mars volta; and there's already an established hr crew... that has been around for more than a year... and aren't shitty as fuck. i like that baer throw though... it's interesting. he's definitely the only talented one in the bunch.

Guest ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

graff2095.jpg

that ANTES kinda reminds me of AUGOR's shit.

or is it just me?:confused:

Guest ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀
Just you. Augor didn't invent organic letters and the letters look nowhere near eachother.

Sorry.

but it is his style && hes beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen doing it :D

sorry

Guest ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀
:lol: :lol:

just make this thread the cutty east bay thread.

lol thats what i take it as.