925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do you paint? for other writers to see you up, or for yourself?

and imagining some rich shmuck seeing graff in his town on his way to his corperate job and getting pissed off is somewhat amusing to me.

for kids having to deal with such a fast buff to still go out and paint, that's pretty good dedication...

exactly

why do you paint? for other writers to see you up, or for yourself?

and imagining some rich shmuck seeing graff in his town on his way to his corperate job and getting pissed off is somewhat amusing to me.

for kids having to deal with such a fast buff to still go out and paint, that's pretty good dedication...

ITs gone within 3 days. And moe lester doesnt drive through pleasanton i bet. cause 98% of the graff in the area CANT be seen from the free way

real talk though. the kids in this suburban area of the 925 have so much dedication for this game and have the passion to honestly handle EVERY ASPECT OF THE GAME. unlike frisco. where the majority is tagging, and east bay as in 707 and 510 the majority is quick ass simple straightletters and throws. the 925 players really try to have the whole game on hit.

real talk though. the kids in this suburban area of the 925 have so much dedication for this game and have the passion to honestly handle EVERY ASPECT OF THE GAME. unlike frisco. where the majority is tagging, and east bay as in 707 and 510 the majority is quick ass simple straightletters and throws. the 925 players really try to have the whole game on hit.

yeah word! I can't think of anyone from Oakland that can do pieces. There's supposed to be a crew called "TDK" or something that's above average, but I've never seem them up.. they probably cant compare to kao fools...

Seriously. There's hella shit that goes down in Pleasanton that you guys don't even know about. There's a lot of ghetto kids too, but they're all hiding in the same place where the graffiti hides and I'm not trying to blow the spot up.

haha very funny, naw theres no ghetto kids. I grew up in alameda with my grandparents and thats where i started writing. I live with my parents now and i took my writing with me.

besides its not about where u write. Its just that you write and your not some toy. So i dont know why your dissin. You just need to grow up.

Guest ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

:confused: you cant really be serious? tdk are 1 of the originators of this bay graff kids. u never heard of krash ,pak, dream,vogue. you r jokin right?change your screen name.its a wrap

yeah word! I can't think of anyone from Oakland that can do pieces. There's supposed to be a crew called "TDK" or something that's above average, but I've never seem them up.. they probably cant compare to kao fools...

YOU TRILL ASS BITCH MFL WILL STOMP YOU TO LIKE THIZZ CHUUUUUUUUUUCH NIGGGA

MFL FO RAEL FUCK STM YEEEEEEEEEEEEE STUPID DOOO DOO DO I GOT A GLOCK FOR UTALKTOMUCH JUST LET ME SEE YOU NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU GET MOOOOLLLYWHOOOOPED MFL KINGZ FOOOOO BEYOND

No pretty please bad mister trivalley gangster. You got me shakin'. No seriously I am scared for my life.;)

Does somebody need a hug?

arrite you fuckin dick. i'm not talking about everyone. i'm talkign about the majority of kids that get into this life style. not old school dudes, not real older dudes, but as of right now, at this moment you naive marooon. i'm talking about bombing and piecing combined where TDK folks are mostly retired bombers and jsut piece in yards and legal shit. don't get it twisted.

i'm talking about bombing and piecing combined where TDK folks are mostly retired bombers and jsut piece in yards and legal shit. don't get it twisted.

most ignorant comment on the page.

this is why i feel 925 ain't the east bay, you must never roll through to the otherside of the tunnel, the east bay. then you would realize tdk still puts in plenty of work. so you might want to keep the crew out your mouth when you really don't know what you're talking about.

if any one crew has consistently solid bombing/piecing, it's tdk.