--->AM<---ViOlEnT By DeSiGn<---AM<---

InE...HcA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
:scrambled: (ON)computeryeah yeah son lets type like were electronic ebonic thread gangstas yeah got my dub sac ride n in that 96 SS peel n wigs back ! THE BIG WHEELHA CAP PEELAH yeah yeah son all on this web page get n crazy hipe yo!187 2 all you fake ass baby wansgstaz hells hoppin whats good bitches come step n get steped on murder murder all day thats the chi-town way ! (OFF)computerMom did you eat all the oreo cookies again god! Me and my friends are goin to the library to create online personalities we wish we realy lived all you need is a digital and a keybord and we'll buy a few down south hustln compilation cd's every one will know how buck and hardcore we are! werd....

:D SAVE THE BULLSHIT LINGO YOUR NOT COOLKIDS OK THEIRS SOME REAL GANGSTAS ! ! LOL and yeah any replie you can come up with won't top the steel I'm about 2 go and molest... hope I got a snicker out of ya nice post playa playha ! ! !:scrambled: :lol: :scrambled:

homie your funny as you can see threw my comments...i love you i love haters i dont know where your from(probably the midwest) but real city writers feed off beef let me correct myself real philly writers feed off beef you can comment all day i love it ... and let me guess you have been in the game under 2 years you got maybe 100 or so runnin...and your jesus fuckin christ!...i know i i know...im right...you dont have to admit it duke i have been doin this 8+ years now and all im doin is incorporating one of the four elements of hip hop into my post (if your a real hiphop head you know what elements im talkin about...)listen up new jack graffiti is fun well at least its supposed to be your one of these new jacks tryin to govern a culture that has been around twice your little existance...if you were into this culture before there was the internet, tons of freight mags, dvd's and so on....then you would understand.....but you young kids never learn

what the bottom line here is know your roots know your culture and where you came from...and dont stoppin reppin hard or your gonna be like every other new jack fade out in a yaer or two and gone for good....well hey at least your priming them for me....so whatever your name is i appreciate your comment and am always open to injection if you dont like my posts dont open them its thats simple...but hey after you google the elements of hip hop maybe you and the rest of the new jacks will understand...and choke on my nuts....have a wonderful day new jack one...:D

homie your funny as you can see threw my comments...i love you i love haters i dont know where your from(probably the midwest) but real city writers feed off beef let me correct myself real philly writers feed off beef you can comment all day i love it ... and let me guess you have been in the game under 2 years you got maybe 100 or so runnin...and your jesus fuckin christ!...i know i i know...im right...you dont have to admit it duke i have been doin this 8+ years now and all im doin is incorporating one of the four elements of hip hop into my post (if your a real hiphop head you know what elements im talkin about...)listen up new jack graffiti is fun well at least its supposed to be your one of these new jacks tryin to govern a culture that has been around twice your little existance...if you were into this culture before there was the internet, tons of freight mags, dvd's and so on....then you would understand.....but you young kids never learn

what the bottom line here is know your roots know your culture and where you came from...and dont stoppin reppin hard or your gonna be like every other new jack fade out in a yaer or two and gone for good....well hey at least your priming them for me....so whatever your name is i appreciate your comment and am always open to injection if you dont like my posts dont open them its thats simple...but hey after you google the elements of hip hop maybe you and the rest of the new jacks will understand...and choke on my nuts....have a wonderful day new jack one...:D

:lol:That was great! I was just stating you don't really talk like that,and your reply thus proves you have a education.I wan'ted 2 know if you guy are a bunch of wankstas or just goofy fux.Ha ha u got me though I have only been writing since 95' steel since 00' my mission is 2 see nun clean I don't care about beef you can have toys juggle your nuts all day duz not compare to 2 cans of boiling rusto and a bowl of jiblets marinating the testies while I jogg around the yard in my ronald Mcdonald suit. Let the toys take the turky baster 2 that!:huh:But yeah spread youre filth all over what ever gets u moist girl. I don't know what kind of hip hop you listen 2!?! w/that shit your spit n ...SEE IF YOU CAN CATCH SUM >JUICE,ROBUST,TYPICAL CATZ,MF.DOOM,PEOPLE UNDER THE STAIRS,DIALATED....SO ON SO ON NOT THAT mtv MAIN STREAM BULLSHIT F U C K T H A T < :D Thanx 4 the entertainment though quality reply . :jpotato:stay up ^

:lol:

Awesome post, and I'm laughing my ass off at the kids who didn't recognize a single line of your subtitles.
:lol: shut up you homo I was refering 2 his paul wall do what it do homo comment.....:skull2: I HATE PAUL WALL ! ! !:headache: that fag doesn't even write his own shit..... :lol:no slaps no props,and never a quote. :lol:let that be a lesson 2 you:jestor: ''new jax'' ......................................:clown2::clown2:

yo he wasnt tryin to rap those are fuckin jedi mind quotes u buttholes

nice post as always AM !!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha yo everybody is a critic...all the lyrics i write down are usually associated with the thread title and yes jedi minds all day!!! the real headz reckognize philly all day!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: