Hayabusa Sketch Dump

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sifer shut up

seriously

enough chitter chatter in this shit

im about to shut it down

First off i suggest you check your homie liver, The kid is the one who started to whine like a little foo foo bunny, Such Foolness to act on a grown thread, vs may tolerate it but not here,so id appreciate it if you got off my back..... pce

sifer shut up

seriously

enough chitter chatter in this shit

im about to shut it down

lumos don't be a lil bitch. about to shut it down wtf man, whats with you crying about chitter chatters, i didnt see u cry when the chitter chatter was toys ridin ur dik fool. Now let us see some super lumos original non atlas styled graffs, i'm looking forward to it, peas pops.

damn whats with all the hate around here? none- NONE of you all who are rippin on lumos could create something anywhere near his level so you might just wanna stop making fools of yourselves. keep the sketches comin hayabusa, fuck those tools.

jealous toys... always fuckin shit up :rolleyes:

Now let us see some super lumos original non atlas styled graffs, i'm looking forward to it, peas pops.

hope youre kidding, because it is indeed one hell of an original style. and much more so than your phony-ass could pull off im sure.

hope youre kidding, because it is indeed one hell of an original style. and much more so than your phony-ass could pull off im sure.

When you decide to take a break from swallowin lumos' dik, read this>>>>> You must be a super idiot @ your "one hell of an original style" Dikridin Toy. And if you must know, spittin the truth aint hatin, FOOL.

Never mind these toys lumos keep em comin, lets see the originals, ur gettin the hang of it. Peaz.

damn whats with all the hate around here? none- NONE of you all who are rippin on lumos could create something anywhere near his level so you might just wanna stop making fools of yourselves. keep the sketches comin hayabusa, fuck those tools.

jealous toys... always fuckin shit up :rolleyes:

lolerblades roflicopter look at this fluffen fairy prancing around in circles all over atlas aw i mean lumos's work,you should be doing soemthign more productive then slirpin on your masters ding dong. but anyways, who you to say my stilo cant smash lumos in a matter of seconds?

lolerblades roflicopter look at this fluffen fairy prancing around in circles all over atlas aw i mean lumos's work,you should be doing soemthign more productive then slirpin on your masters ding dong. but anyways, who you to say my stilo cant smash lumos in a matter of seconds?

no offence but judging from what you posted in works in progress u cant even keep your coloring inside the lines

but then again niether can i

nolines_lumos.jpg

lumos_biowip.jpg

both of you guys need to go back to whatever other site you were at

and keep the talking down

yo lumos think your dope eh??? you down to do a one word battle outline only..... u pick the word and date its due.... oh and the battle isgonna be on paper. pce

maybe you can start by posting your shit in the sketch thread and killing more time off the computer

maybe you can start by posting your shit in the sketch thread and killing more time off the computer

ill battle you lumos you pick the word hommie you think your top shit dawg? for real kid i got your nut in a paper bag and gonna give them to project mayhem and sickness to suck on cause seems they want all your attention... sounds like someones got a boooooooner!

I've seen a lot of ATLAS. You know he says he prefers very simple fills with clean, large fields of color. LUMOS always has intricate fills, awash with color.

ONE style that LUMOS uses is somewhat similar, but not biting. It just means there are two cats who went similar directions at one point. But if you look at the bulk of what LUMOS does, it resembles NOTHING that ATLAS does.

Anyone saying different is clearly high on something (probably their own ego in a pathetic attempt to bring the guy down to make themselves feel better).

I've seen a lot of ATLAS. You know he says he prefers very simple fills with clean, large fields of color. LUMOS always has intricate fills, awash with color.

ONE style that LUMOS uses is somewhat similar, but not biting. It just means there are two cats who went similar directions at one point. But if you look at the bulk of what LUMOS does, it resembles NOTHING that ATLAS does.

Anyone saying different is clearly high on something (probably their own ego in a pathetic attempt to bring the guy down to make themselves feel better).

a pathetic attempt to bring the guy down to make themselves feel better).

He brings his self down by tryna catch fame off others graffs fakin and frontin then peeps call him out on it and its excuses for miles. Yeah of course we all know you did that for fun lame'os, you're havin a blast biting Atlas aintcha pops. Meh graffiti gets ruined with toys from all over doin this shit. Anyways, props to Atlas for keepin it real, fukk da fakes and da dikriders who ride da fake's pee wees. Oh yeah and lumos don't want no one chitter chatterin unless you only, give him props on all his stuff hahahahahah continue the dikridin fest foolz I'm outa dis lame bitch for good.

Archived