resporators?

mojo1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hahahaha i am the greatest i made a kid write queef if only fonzi would have kept his mouth shut

:rolleyes:

That faggot dosnt write shit, and you faggots probably dont write either.. your both equaly toy as far as i'm conserned.. he just knows hes a toy and you think your hella raw or something... cuz you spend all day in the yard.... damn why the fuck do i still come to the yard... these threads stay getting me hella heated... ok carry on with the gayness i'm out... no homo

i need a good resporator. if any1 canpost links or tell were to get a good 1 or pst pics of urs do it biotch:D

Just hold ur breath in while u paint. When u feel that pain in ur chest that means its working. Hold it in for about 3 more minutes

• 7 months later...

ALWAYS WEAR A RESPIRATOR.....even outside that shit is bouncing off the wall, train etc. and you're breathing it in. no one else really spends that much time using aerosol other than writers so it's def. a good idea. Watch Style Wars with the re-interview with Iz The Wiz and hear him talk about how he had all these health problems that almost killed him. Not only from the fumes, but I can't help but think they didn't help much in the long run.