truthism.com/

vanfullofretards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well, according to Michael Tsarion, The Reptilians/Nephilim came from a place called Draconia. The story goes, that a group of reptilians were banished from their planet, and had to escape somewhere. They escaped to Earth, and their perusers blew up a water planet which was near Earth, and now Venus is a remnants of that planet.

The banished reps played with the Earths original inhabitants' DNA, and made them more like them selfs, (Basically what the Bible hints). Then they left Earth. Earth then got a force field (by either the perusing Dacs or some other race), which is stopping the current reptilians from going further than the moon. (Thats if they even got there.)

So, apparently, HAARP... Lazer weapons... all sorts of things are trying to break through the shield, because the original Draconians may be coming back to sort out some business.

Who bloody knows aye!?

Michael Tsarions' site:

http://www.taroscopes.com/

i like how on the first website it says that you can "access" the aliens by taking hallucinogens

i've known people who say that, too. at some points in trips, i have seen "creatures" but they aren't aliens. you've got to understand the brain to understand why it is that you see things like that.

ugh, lizard people...

i don't like how they make anything and everything about lizards and whatnot. david icke comes to mind.

if you look back at our evolution process you will find a reptile era....

now that some distant lizard guys came and mate with us, that we cant claim it so fast, we need more time to find out... anything is possible

we cant even mate with our closest genetic relative how the fuck are we gonna reproduce with a lizard man from a completely different planet and evolutionary cycle

this is about the most dense shit I ever heard.

If he did DMT then that would explain all of this - its seriously mindfucking but damn, reptile ancestors? Thats about the flakiest shit ever

well, we do have a reptilian part of the brain. i understand what he is saying to an extent, but it does go too far when he starts talking about draconians, etc.

he's an amazingly intelligent man, though. he does speak alot of truths, and his analysis of media/mind control is superb, but it's a big turnoff from his truths when he says things about alien reptiles.

hard to defend