yeah, yeah, more girl problems....

nomadawhat

So I'm not really feeling my girl anymore. This has been going on for a while. I have been trying to stick it out because she is my main witness in some shit I got in (as well as some fantasies she fufilling). So if I go to court, she needs to be there. You may say this is fucked up, but well, she was the reason I got in trouble so fuck it. Well anyway charges might get dropped next week, and I was going to break up with her then, but now she just told me she's buying me a computer for x-mas. So should I stick it out for the cpu? Then I could be on 12oz day and night. But I would remain not completley happy as well. But I am not an asshole and think I would have a guilty concious(sp?), but I would also have a cpu finally. What would you do?

Or I could maybe convince her to spend that money on that classic paint collection. Hmmmmm???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Righteous: Dump her, get a job and buy it yourself.

Not-So-Righteous: Stay with her, get you 'puter, and live in shame.

Choose your own adventure.

Webster, see what I am saying. Your first thought was that there were only two choices here. What I'm saying is that the RIGHTEOUS thing to do according to the way we were talking in the other thread is that he should try to find out what he is lacking the relationship? All relationships go through ups and downs, times of extreme attraction and almost boredom. The trick is figuring out what is wrong and seeing if you can correct it. At least give it a shot. I'm sure there was a reason you hooked up with this girl in the first place, you are cheating both of you if you don't at least put some effort into it.

Originally posted by bobobi11

Webster, see what I am saying. Your first thought was that there were only two choices here. What I'm saying is that the RIGHTEOUS thing to do according to the way we were talking in the other thread is that he should try to find out what he is lacking the relationship? All relationships go through ups and downs, times of extreme attraction and almost boredom. The trick is figuring out what is wrong and seeing if you can correct it. At least give it a shot. I'm sure there was a reason you hooked up with this girl in the first place, you are cheating both of you if you don't at least put some effort into it.

Yeah, I have done this, and just don't think it will work out. I mean it could for the time being, not forever, and hell I'm not getting any younger or sexier. Time for me to try to find the right one. Know what I mean...

Fuck her like a beast, make her pussy so sore she cant move...... that should help make it more exciting...... then when it gets old, put it on layaway....... hehe....... just stick it out, get your computer, then find a guy who you know she would wanna cheat on you with, ask him to hit on ya girl..... chances are she will fuck him, pretend you just found out about it and kick her to the curb, that way you seem like an angel, you get a computer, and she will be to ashamed of what she did to even think about gettin you in shit...... perfect plan!

Originally posted by nomadawhat

Yeah, I have done this, and just don't think it will work out. I mean it could for the time being, not forever, and hell I'm not getting any younger or sexier. Time for me to try to find the right one. Know what I mean...

Is there something major sticking out here or are you just kinda bored? Give me a better idea of what's lacking and I may have some good suggestions.

Stupidtoy (you're name is perfect by the way) this is an actual discussion between someone who is requesting advice and people who care enough to give some. Take your fake ghetto attitude elsewhere. Why don't you go bait Seeking some more in your thread.

Guest mothrasmomma

you dont need shit....drop her ass off...she a witness? so what, spend some time in lockdown, builds character anyway. when ya get out she'll still have the cash, and if you cant take feds from a bitch, who can ya get it from?

good advice bobobi gurl...

she's right i think. but you have to think about what he said first: "So I am not feeling my girl anymore. This has been going on for a while." his first thought and it seems to be a profound thought in that matter. honestly, i dont think that you should stick it out. if you are staying with this one girl, just so you can gt free toys, you are fucking with her mind and she will turn pyscho the day that you decide to drop her cuz she seems so attatched and naive. you care about her i hope. just drop her before she buys you that shit because, she will hold that against you. girls are sneaky that way. in the long run, you prolly wont be happy if you have been "numb" to her for a while now. once you feel that way about one person, it's really hard to go back to the way things are. i have been through it and it was stressful not only for me but for the other guy who tried his best to make the best of everything for me. it's not worth it for the both of you guys.

Originally posted by Vanity

you seem kinda like an ass

wow, I'm suprised no one said that earlier. After I read that later after I wrote it I thought it might come out

the wrong way. Well truth is, I'm not. Just being selfish. I sometimes feel as though I've done so much for her

with nothing in return. The trouble I got in was a fight w/ a guy roommate of hers because he was being a creep toward her. We fought,

he tried to attack me w/ a bat and I get charged because it started in his house and I never bothered to call the police. After that I let her move into my place for now 3-1/2 months to get away from this freak. I have not asked for any compansation of any sorts. She hasn't ever shown much apprieciation. So i thought, hey maybe a cpu will make it all better. But I know it won't. So most people say what was my first instict, get it over. Just wanted to see what other peoples thought were. So thanks for sharing...

Archived