Nor Cal

Grimes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i dont notice anything when i get on an airplane. i always get wasted before boarding and then just sleep for the entire flight.

i need to use your strategy. sleeping on a plane is damn near impossible and that's exactly what i wanna do since i want the time to go by fast.

it's only easy to sleep when you got a whole aisle to yourself so you can lay down

when i was on a 10 hour flight from japan to cali, i had a center aisle to myself; thought i'd be able to sleep, but before we took off these two fat australian women couldn't fit in their seats by the window so the stewardess made me move. :(

i need to use your strategy. sleeping on a plane is damn near impossible and that's exactly what i wanna do since i want the time to go by fast.

it's only easy to sleep when you got a whole aisle to yourself so you can lay down

when i was on a 10 hour flight from japan to cali, i had a center aisle to myself; thought i'd be able to sleep, but before we took off these two fat australian women couldn't fit in their seats by the window so the stewardess made me move. :(

i use the eating tray and just lay my head on that. it might be uncomfortable, but i have no idea because im too drunk to notice.