SIMPSONS CLUE GAME

ZENYTH.ASP

I knew alot of people on here would apreciate this if they haven't seen it already. I didn't know how new it was, so if someone has already posted something about this,..sorry. To those who have already played it,...how is it??

http://www.cabinfever.org/simpsonsclue.gif'>

The Simpsons Clue is a hysterical collectors edition of the classic Parker Brothers® detective game Clue.

On a dark and stormy night Chief Wiggum finds wealthy industrialist Charles Burns dead. In a typical display of incompetence Wiggum rounds up the six likely suspects: Homer,Marge, Bart, Lisa, Krusty the Clown and Waylon Smithers. All six are given 24 hours to figure out the crime while dressed as their favorite Clue characters

* Homer Simpson as Mr. Green

* Marge Simpson as Mrs. Peacock

* Lisa Simpson as Miss Scarlett

* Bart Simpson as Professor Plum

* Krusty the Clown as Col. Mustard

* Waylon Smithers as Mrs White

The Six Weapons... Poisoned Donut, Necklace,Saxophone,Slingshot,Extend-O-Glove and Plutonium Rod.

The Nine Crime Scenes... Barney's Bowl-O-Rama, The Simpson House, Burns Manor,Krustylu Studios, The Frying Dutchman, Springfield Retirement Castle, The Android's Dungeon, Nuclear Power Plant and the Kwik-E-Mart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Obsessed

they also have simpsons monopoly which i bought the other day...im always the blinky piece (best piece ever!) i know barnes and noble has both games if you are looking for them oh and they have a simpsons trivia game too but that has been out for a while

Guest --zeSto--

some friends and I were just chillin and remembering the good old days.

Someone brought up CLUE... and we decided that we needed to find an old board.

Than this girl went to toys'r'us and produced THE SIMPSONS CLUE!!!

what a trip!

Homer with the donunt in the frying dutchman

Archived