Were's the 12oz flash mob at???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK RACIST BULLSHIT....CRACK IS WACK BUT RACISM IS WHAT DIVIDES EVERYONE.....NI**ER AINT A WORD TO JUST THROW AROUND...THIS FORUM IS RACIST BULLSHIT...FUCK THIS THREAD

AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHY YOU SHOULD REGISTER ON THAT FORUM AND LET LOOSE ON THESE RACIST REDNECK FUCKTARDS. WHICH IS WHAT MY POINT IS IN STARTING THIS THREAD. SO EVERYBODY CAN REGISTER AND LOG ON AND PUT THESE RETARDS IN THEIR PLACE. DUH.:rolleyes:

AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHY YOU SHOULD REGISTER ON THAT FORUM AND LET LOOSE ON THESE RACIST REDNECK FUCKTARDS. WHICH IS WHAT MY POINT IS IN STARTING THIS THREAD. SO EVERYBODY CAN REGISTER AND LOG ON AND PUT THESE RETARDS IN THEIR PLACE. DUH.:rolleyes:

OK WILL DO....DIDNT UNDERSTAND THAT WASS YOUR POINT....MAYBE YOU COULD HAVE MENTIONED IT...wreak havoc was a little unclear...im going to register right now and post black panther pics

ITS NOT THE CRACK DEALING MIDGET.....I HATE PEOPLE WHO POLLUTE THE COMMUNITY...ITS THE FACT THAT ALL THESE LAMES ARE FOCUSING ON THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN AND MAKING RACIST ASS COMMENTS...IM NOT STANDING UP FOR THE DRUG DEALER IM STATING THAT PEOPLE WHO USE RACIST TERMS ARE FUCKIN IGNORANT.....

start throwin the term around then....im sure your black friends will love it....white usin the n word is super cool

the word perpetuates comes to mind...no matter who you refer to you are perpetuating the ideals of a racist ignorant throw back society.....i could be wrong but i dont think so

maybe him being a drug dealing low life.. is what classifies him as a "nigger". one of my black friend's father once told me.. "i love black people, but i fucking hate niggers".

If you don't actually live in the dudes "comunity" then you have absolutely no ground to stand on judging someone who does. How the fuck you know he's a lowlife? Seriously. Do you know dude or something? Apparently his neighbors thought he was a swell guy.

start throwin the term around then....im sure your black friends will love it....white usin the n word is super cool

the word perpetuates comes to mind...no matter who you refer to you are perpetuating the ideals of a racist ignorant throw back society.....i could be wrong but i dont think so

wait.. where did your capslock go?