WHAT'S THAT MOVIE ?! (classic 80's)

SADDAM HUSSEIN

Come on how can Gleaming the cube not be in here?

I swear that was my most hired movie for the span of a year wayyyy back when. I want to watch that movie again, I might have to download it to remind myself whether I really did have smaltzy taste in movies back then.

But who remembers Prayer of the Rollerboys here?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
returnofthelivingdead2.jpg

that scene in this where they chop of the yellow dudes head is out of control hilarious too

or when the black dude with the greasy dome starts crying and the dude slaps him......i fucking love that movie and the soundtrack is good also

theres always little parts in old 80s shit that pop out at me and i end laughing my ass off for hours

HA!

FUCKING YES!

chunks confession always makes me laugh my ass to.....when he grabs the ice cream and they take then he grabs a spoon and they take it away and he starts crying......mad funny

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA............"EAT UP......AND WE'LL CALL IT A DAY"....RUDY IS SOOOOOO FUCKING COOL.

i just downloaded all these

and they all have parts that i rewind.

toxic_avenger_1.jpg

i got all of these gems........these are the best movies ever.

demoni.jpg

250px-Garbagepailmovie.jpg

TANGERINE!

1.jpg

i still can't believe i foung this.

188605~The-Adventures-of-Baron-Munchausen-Posters.jpg

little_monsters_175.jpg

wizard.jpg

"i love the glove"......FUCK YOU LUCAS

Featuring the full head crushing scene eh?

I remember that, where they are playing the game where they run down pedestrians for points, and then when one of them isn't dead, they reverse back over his head!!

And the blind chick is pretty hot from memory. But I thought the uncut verion of that movie you saw 'ol gooeyes in all his glory' or something I remember reading on the cover in the video shop a couple of years ago.

But who can remember this quote me and my friends occassionally use:

"Look at this retard, he can't even mop right!"

\Hahahah

Featuring the full head crushing scene eh?

I remember that, where they are playing the game where they run down pedestrians for points, and then when one of them isn't dead, they reverse back over his head!!

And the blind chick is pretty hot from memory. But I thought the uncut verion of that movie you saw 'ol gooeyes in all his glory' or something I remember reading on the cover in the video shop a couple of years ago.

But who can remember this quote me and my friends occassionally use:

"Look at this retard, he can't even mop right!"

\Hahahah

yeah man its like a little kid riding a bike and they go back and rock polaroids of his brains and shit........theres all kinds of fucked up shit in those movies.

this ones from 91 but i think it fits in here

503612~Nothing-But-Trouble-Posters.jpg

so fucking good.

and this one is all kinds of wicked........i still say its the best tcm movie made yet.

POSTER%20-%20THE%20TEXAS%20CHAINSAW%20MASSACRE%20PART%202-tm.jpg

theres a million reasons why this movie is amazing but the one i will give you right now is this: "oingo boingo-no one lives forever"