Burning in my head...

holy roller.

haha. weird. burning sensation in the brain?

my first assumptions before reading on were:

Meth use

Crack Smoking.

or you're just weird.

i suggest a ct scan like most others.

but hey, if it involves random extreme dipps into emotions. maybe you have a seratonin disorder? i had a co-worker like that. never did any form of drugs or drank alcahol or even smoked or chewed tobacco. Something about her brain didn't process chemicals correctly and randomly had a warm flusterring feeling and would be uncontrolably emotional.

it was fun to watch at times, other times i just felt realllllly bad for her.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
um, this is unrelated, but i usually black out whenever i stand up, especially now since it's summer and it's a lot hotter. i have tons of bruises and knicks on my face from landing straight on it because i have a hardwood floor. apparently i'm dehydrated, but i'm too careless to really drink more water.

You're anemic. I probably spelled that wrong, but then you're an adult who doesn't know that you need to eat more green shit. Or at least take multivitamins. If we lived in a country with socialized medicine you probably would have found this out after the first time it happened. For free.

Symptoms of anemia may include the following:

Fatigue

Trouble breathing

Chest pain

Abdominal pain

Weight loss

Weakness

Dizziness and passing out, especially upon standing

yeah, i have the first 4 whenever i'm doing any physical activity, i weigh like 145, and i definitely get dizzy and pass out when i stand up.

thanks a lot for creeping me the fuck out..

it sorta sounds like you could be having some type of mild and rare seizure, thats just a guess out of a ass hat though, the high amounts of energy and burning fellings on ur head could be caused by increased electrical actions in certin cortexs, both those symptoms sound very seizureish. how frequent do they occur? do you seem to notice a pattern in the occurence? are they getting more intense each time? something to look out for because seizure disorders are known to progress into severe episodes if left untreated.

You're anemic. I probably spelled that wrong, but then you're an adult who doesn't know that you need to eat more green shit. Or at least take multivitamins. If we lived in a country with socialized medicine you probably would have found this out after the first time it happened. For free.

that's what i was gonna suggest in that situation. a lot of people, i think, have shit like that happen, and just attribute it to being dehydrated or something. which may in fact be the case, but it doesn't hurt to check on that shit.

I get a crazy burning sensation in my head about once every 6 months.

Noone I know has any idea what I'm talking about.

Mine only lasts about 15 seconds though and it happens when I turn my head a certain way (I guess;))

But it's been happening as long as I can remember so its not a side effect of drugs.

And I got ct scans for it when I was a kiddo.

It doesn't make my attitude change or do anything other than create a terrible burning pain.

It's great that you guys all have suggestions for the first dude and the anemic dude but I'm the important one here.

(yes some1 its true)

I NEED ANSWERS.

It's great that you guys all have suggestions for the first dude and the anemic dude but I'm the important one here.

(yes some1 its true)

I NEED ANSWERS.

VAJ, its called paresthesia, its usally a side effect from anti depressants. have you taken those before? it could be from a vitamin defincy. if it really bothers you, you try taking multi vitamins.