probation???

Faza-Crew

i've been writing for a while now and just got caught a few days ago. They have footage of me painting, so i'm deff gonna be charged guilty... also they've matched my tag with hella shit that i've bombed around town (therefor making the offense a felony) also i'm a minor... do you guys think i will get on probation w/ drug testing? cus you know i still wanna be smokin... PLEASE HELP A BROTHER OUT!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"Go piss in the cup!"

"Uggh, okay"

*tinkle tinkle tinkle*

-5 mintues later-

"Whose weed is this? Whose weed IS IN YOUR GODDAMN SYSTEM!?!"

"I dunno bro, it aint mine I dont smoke"

"BULLSHIT!!"

"I dunno bro it aint mine, other kids be smokin around me"

"We got you on camera you little fuck!"

"Okay, so I smoked that one, but thats like....barely anything, them other shits in my system, that wasnt me"

You'll work it out kid.

I am kind of in the same boat as you. Quiting smoking can help you out a lot in this kind of situation if you do not want to goto jail again, I know i don't wanna go again. It is not the end of the world if you have to stop smoking weed, its not that serious and will just help you out later on especially if you are a minor (i am not).

thanks guys... any of you know if there's anything that you can say in court that will possibly make the sentence lighter... iv heard if you claim shit like peer pressure made you do it, it works sorta... kinda a bitch move, but is it worth a try?

Man, shit around here is mad easy. Even as an adult you get two warnings and the third is probation, fourth is you get sent to the pen for a year to two years. Weed here isn't a problem unless you have more than either one g, or one oz. Either way, not that big of a deely here. I've never been caught too hard, I've always made it out. Watch for the cams man. Only way you go near that shit is with a bat, or a balclava. You don't want no one seeing your face. Even some face paint would be good enough to cover you up while you blasted out the cam. Like, the gov buildings here I could get in and bomb if I really wanted to. From a roof that's easy to get on, you can fucking pelt the security cam with rocks (Yes. Cam, there's only one) And then bounce on in, haha..

but probation you could probably do with. Even if you wanted to stay up, just get shit from an art store, take up actual drawing and have like 4 sketch books, one of which is graff, and the others are just regular shit. Use markers in your book and stuff, and if anyone asks, they're just for art.

i will if i have to... but theres nothin better to do where i live than to write graff and smoke pot... hey, but on a side note, any of you guys have a good idea for a fill for a peice that says "purps"?

Ha. Ha. Ha. :scrambled:

damn you deserve to be on probation with questions like that..and dont even trip youl be locked up in no time...i am on probation for felony vandalism...i was sent to a probation school..i got tested...tested dirty a couple of times..did my time and walked away..just amn up homie and quit acting like a bitch on the net.

When i got caught, i am a minor, i got got put on probation but they did not drug test me. It was un-supervised probation, meaning all i had to do was call the prob. officer every month and just say im fine and staying out of trouble. Only had to see the guy like 2 times and that was during the court cases. Also i got 100 hours of community service (well 50 but then i had to go back for restitution charges and they gave me an additional 50). Dont worry dude i still smoked during probation, if that helps u any lol. Oh and dont say u did it cuz of peer pressure that sound really lame and they will think u are a wierdo LOL peace.

EDIT**

i was not caught on video it was witnesses.

don't smoke. theres no intelligent reason. change your name, and start bombing again, but don't be an idiot. scope your places out in the daytime and CHECK FOR FUCKING CAMERAS YOU LITTLE PRICK!

lmfao u tell him man!

i understand. next time i'd suggest wearing something really basic. you gotta wear something that makes it look like you coulda been anyone. i usually just go out in a black hoodie and pants that i would never wear otherwise. that way i could play it off like- nope. 'not me- see those pants. all my pants are grey, thems is denim' or something like that. never dress the way you usually would.