The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

I have a question for some of you really knowledgable jersey heads... probably war pigs... Are the Jersey Shark and the Philly Shark two different people? Cause i think the old school jersey shark (tws crew?, correct me if im wrong) sorta has some similarities to the Philly Shark maybe? I dont know im probably wrong, someone lemme know, now here are some flicks of both:

crust004.jpg

jersey.jpg

shark38oe.jpg

gtssgark2.jpg

philly shark has been around for a minute

most of his rep though has been from the past few years

dont ask war pigs shit

he stole his whole steez from those raver PTS kids from philly

you're buggin...i moved to philly with the name ENUE in 95...been writing it since 93..and got the flicks to prove it..

those PTS kids were writing ODIE, BASE and NZ, modeled after the ICF kids from jersey..who had some spots in lower manhattan...namely a truck that used to be parked by the old Shelter club where the NASA parties were at...

the kid who wrote BASE came to my crib in philly when i lived with 2 other writers, and a week later mysteriously started writing ENOE..whatever though..it's all good, but you got it all twisted...

you seem to "know" about me, what do you write?

Sincerely,

Enue NSF COD

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

and not to get all into it but before i moved to philly..there was an ENDE who wrote with SAT and PRAEZ, who i didn't know about till i moved to philly and started learning about it's history...and there was also a south philly bomber who wrote ENVE, who i also didn't know about, but saw some hands around 15th and carpenter in 95...that were pretty faded, and i'm assuming were there for a couple years...this was before the philly buff and MET I2I still had a bunch of pieces running in lots all through center / south philly...

similar names are one thing..but come on man...saying I BIT?...you clearly don't know what you're talkin about, and i'm curious to know what you write...although you'll probably never admit it...

im sorry but philly shark is where the fuck its at and has plenty of "new" rep....it seems like there are a lot of jersey dudes writing the same / very similar things as dudes with very established rep in philly.......................you can feel free to type a 2, 3 page response to this but untill the next day i dont got shit to do im not even comin back on this thread so dont waste your time........

and not to get all into it but before i moved to philly..there was an ENDE who wrote with SAT and PRAEZ, who i didn't know about till i moved to philly and started learning about it's history...and there was also a south philly bomber who wrote ENVE, who i also didn't know about, but saw some hands around 15th and carpenter in 95...that were pretty faded, and i'm assuming were there for a couple years...this was before the philly buff and MET I2I still had a bunch of pieces running in lots all through center / south philly...

similar names are one thing..but come on man...saying I BIT?...you clearly don't know what you're talkin about, and i'm curious to know what you write...although you'll probably never admit it...

Dont listen to that shit E... ur shit has been concistantly fire for as long as ive been followin it... which is only like 4 years but still... fuck the haters.. and btw im really feeling those pieces you just put up, aright peace.

nah it ain't no thing...i aint' the first person to write a EN_E name...and won't be the last...but if someone's gonna get shit mixed up..and try to call me out when it's the furthest thing from the truth i'll set the record straight...i'm doing what i do at the pace i wanna do it...other cats can do what they do with whatever name they wanna write..it's all good..honestly i shouldn't even have posted those flicks but it's whatever...

it's just funny when the no-name haters pop up with somethin to say...

i ain't on here talkin shit and i ain't tryin to be some authority on graf in jersey but i know what i've seen and i've been around a minute to have seen it..you know?

nah it ain't no thing...i aint' the first person to write a EN_E name...and won't be the last...but if someone's gonna get shit mixed up..and try to call me out when it's the furthest thing from the truth i'll set the record straight...i'm doing what i do at the pace i wanna do it...other cats can do what they do with whatever name they wanna write..it's all good..honestly i shouldn't even have posted those flicks but it's whatever...

it's just funny when the no-name haters pop up with somethin to say...

i ain't on here talkin shit and i ain't tryin to be some authority on graf in jersey but i know what i've seen and i've been around a minute to have seen it..you know?

Yeah i know what you're sayin... and dont worry about the pics this is a graffiti forum and you posted good fuckin graffiti... and when it comes down to it, talk is talk, the product is what matters... and theres not much shit talking that can fuck with the product you just put up.. so juss keep doin what yer doin.

Re: ENUE-ENOE bite.

This is the "O" side of the story... Enue was def. writing his name before me, he did not bite the name at all. I did used to write base when i met him, but changed my name for various reasons. Enue likes to exxagerate a little bit with his week after theory, if that makes you feel like you sonned me, hey so be it. I grew up on names like ename nope omne ende , and they were the inspiration of me writing ENOE. These were names i admired coming up. I had heard thru the grapevine ENUE had an problem with me writing the name ENOE , and we saw each other in the street, on 7th and south and had our words, and i told him my side that day, that who the hell is he to claim en-e in a city were ende was king. I can see his side of the story i was at his house back in the day, he is a dope writer, but i definetly don'y emulate his styles in anyway shape or fashion. I think that we both got our diff flavors. The whole tid bit about the nj icf kids, i think they were biting off us, really, they just got their little shine on art crimes. They probrably met us at a rave and bit off us, we always thought that was funny that they wrote 3 of the same exact names. i defintly aint here to get into a pissing match or a card pulling contest, But i will voice my side too, because there are always 2 sides to a story. My man lump has a blackbook with a ENUE PTS slam in it, so, trying to always slam me for PTS and being a raver and shit is cool, but don't lie to yourself and act like you weren't hype on us either. You changed when things got hectic with nope and odie and tried acting like you never were down, I will scan the book to prove it. lump just got home from a 4 year stretch and i chilled with him and seen the book. It was ironic actually, please don't think i am looking to start some shit, cause i am not, am just letting you know i got a side to my story too. I never tried acting slick on the low but i caught you a few times, and bit my tongue. With the whole polo hat next to my tag might make me more official comment, You are obviously paying me some mind, to have said that. There are definetly some problems between your friends and mine, so there very much could be a problem if you want there to be, I choose not too, i just am stating my opinion like you yours, if you are looking for a problem out of this then thats on you. honestly im pushing 30 years old as are you and i think its really weak to have to think there is a problem over internet talk, and graff pollitics. But if thats were it ends up then thats were it ends up..

enoeism-->

yo man..it's whatever

you're right...there is a couple ENUE PTS slams in blackbooks from 1995..all from one night...maybe the first or 2nd night we moved into the bainbridge crib..LUMP was the first writer i met the first time i stayed in philly...he was cool with KUNT..he told me, Kunt and Syphi to put it up so we put it up in his book one night we were chillin...this is probably a few weeks before you cats came to the crib..

not to bring lump into this and i hope he's doin well these days but i had my own issues with dood when he was staying with us back then...like pretty much right after he kinda moved his shit into my living room. Syphi and I stopped messin with him, actually told dood he couldn't stay there, and never put up PTS again. And that was way before the incident with Odie and Nope at the Love Park thing..

Anyway man, like i said that day on south street, you know how i see it...if you see it differently then it's all good, but i'm pretty sure i hit up one of your blackbooks, then not too far after i started seeing enoe tags around center city...i dunno though man...i wish i picked a better name because having 2 e's as bookends suck for piecing..

and you're right, when i did see the tag on that board with the polo hat, i laughed about it and commented..sorry if it offended you...but i'm sure you've had shit to say about my graf, and i'm definitely sure you have stuff to say about my NSF crewmates so it's whatever, we all have opinions...

the internet isn't the place to air that shit out...

at this point in my life the whole thing isn't even an issue to me. I didn't dis you when i explained to this sawzall cat the origin of the name. I wasn't the one who brought up the rave shit either.

I'm doin my thing, you doing yours. i ain't really even sweatin it man, but come on, i'm not gonna let someone call me a biter when it's not the case at all, internet or not. I'm sure you'd react the same way if someone said "Yo that cat Enoe sells fake kicks on ebay"...you know what i'm sayin?

and i know it doesn't have anything do to with you, but i think it's funny that this anonymous toy tried to put me on blast out of nowhere, and know enough about me to know who i am on here, yet won't drop what he writes..that shit is wack man..

i'm out for the weekend...peace

hey doctor, i'm glad you enjoyed that, weren't you hashing on people and posting flicks of people they bite?

that was actually in the NYC thread, and since everyone posts jersey writer flicks from other threads....

jersey shark is better than the philly garbage, he also wrote pae...and he's been around for a decent clip of time now.

never heard of enoe, enue has been around for a while, and is good, so shut your philadumbass mouths...

Damn i didnt mean to spark all this debate and drama but at the same time i always like hearin history in whatever way i can, just sucks that its surrounded by all this negative bullshit... and btw i wouldnt call the philly shark garbage that throw is pretty hot and so are some of his hands, not to take away anything from the jersey shark though, whose sick in a different way.. word.