The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

1. talking about rocking dudes on the internet is just as bad as me repeatedly saying a certain someone is a cop.... waste of time...

2. posting your shit on a forum doesnt make u any more up then u literally are......

3. i never understood people who self promoted.... i mean yea why not if your flicking mad shit...fuck it...throw a few things in the mix but i mean strict wako and cb4 flicks....over and over.... if your flicken shit u might as well contribute other flicks..... its a forum...theres shit next to your shit....one more flick isnt going to hurt.... (i dont post pictures.... im to broke to afford a camera..... i live under a bridge and use the public library for internet access).......regaurdless... dont u feel better when your name starts popping up without u upping yourself? i mean.... u dont see me posting freight flicks or highways in other states or fill ins in other countries.... its more satisfying knowing that i know people are seeing my shit and posting it..... maybe its just me

4. if your going to strictly post your own shit...... expect to hear criticism.... negativity... and have people dog u.... its part of the internet....if your that offended dont post your stuff....

5. when did "nigga" become the cool thing to say..... or is it a newark thing?

6......im rambling.... i suck.....im a toy... and i have a dead pet fish.... hate me......

....... -wishing for a time warp to 98-

+edit+

-directed twords no one imparticular.... except the nigga question... but besides that.... im just rambling....thinking out loud

STATE YOUR NAME MELONHEAD

I REPEAT: whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the fuck does Wako and CB4 ALWAYS need to DESTROY a GREAT page.

...and that aint "work." That's clearly, utterly, and undeniably shit.

what you do need to do, is "WORK" on your shit.

well speaking for my self i dont take that shit to the heart cause well it's the internet you never hear me rambling like that i just post what i post and leave it at that just sometimes you wanna let people know they could get it if they really want it..i do flick a lot of other stuff but thats for my eyes till i feel like sharing as for self promoting we all do it so fuck it..the nigga niggas i grew up where everybody uses it i apoligize and thats about it fuck it and yeah i know we all would love to rock this person or the other but the pups dont bite.. newark elizabeth thing i just dont know

Re: ???

i kno im not the only 1 who noticed this....but theres a revok msk tag in the tacoe and he wrote fuck tacoe ?? why wuz that :confused: :confused: :confused:

it's actually part of his fill, it just happened to look exactly like revok's hand.

r.i.p. to that railbox. i'm trying to read the eulogy