The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

that ron english clip is great. loved that dude's stuff for years.

I haven't posted in here in a while, but I will say it was pretty cool to hang with the man Ron English in Tokyo when i was out there. Dude is a super nice, down to earth guy. Dude is doing his art, and that ar contains a message people should listen to. We all know it, but the family guy or soccer mom walking/driving down the street needs that message to be reiterated to him/her, whatever that message may be that Ron is putting out there.

And thats my two cents in the Jersey thread. I'll let y'all get back to your Jersey thread stuff.

you're right dude, rapping about random shit is corny. everybody should just 'keep it real' and either rap about sneakers or shooting people.

don't get out the box, everything there is so familar...

and :gasp: can't believe scene kids listen rap. fuck them!

theres a difference between rapping about random shit, then using clever comparisons and linking it all together. you can fuck yourself if you think im tryin to promote kids listening to shit about shooting people...please quote me on that? you like the fucker so it's a lose lose battle. everyones entitled to an opinion...dont get caught up being soooo different like everyone else... and let me guess you prob LOVE mf doom too... because he's so different. it's pretty easy to go and assume shit no? and im not sayin that these dudes suck (well aesop does). but its just the same ol artsy random artsy type flow that makes scene kids and other kids get locked onto em. way over-rated in my opinion. if you really give a shit to discuss this p.m. me...

theres a difference between rapping about random shit, then using clever comparisons and linking it all together. you can fuck yourself if you think im tryin to promote kids listening to shit about shooting people...please quote me on that? you like the fucker so it's a lose lose battle. everyones entitled to an opinion...dont get caught up being soooo different like everyone else... and let me guess you prob LOVE mf doom too... because he's so different. it's pretty easy to go and assume shit no? and im not sayin that these dudes suck (well aesop does). but its just the same ol artsy random artsy type flow that makes scene kids and other kids get locked onto em. way over-rated in my opinion. if you really give a shit to discuss this p.m. me...

I agree with everything said in this post.

Comparing Aesop Rock with Mf Doom is like comparing Pepsi and Coke.

Mf Doom to some is an acquired taste.

Same with Aesop unless you get him you more than likely will not at all.

Mf Doom is for those of us who came up listening to Doug E. Fresh have been to the Rooftops Skating Rink and know what it is to be Zulu Nation at one time or another.

Aesop is more accepted by the new MTV generation who tries to be a little different, and although still very much so has credibility in the backpacker hip hop community, I still saw homeboy in an MTV ad getting bit by a monkey before the hills. I'd rather see MF drunk hosting cartoon network xmas.

I dont have to give him credability, dude's earned it for himself. I dont know about your beef nor do I care to hear you making threats for other people on this thread. If your about it you'll take care of it with out talking about it.

Dude is up hard and his style is nicer than most. Thats what I see, I can speak my mind.

ups dont mean shit when your a toy ,. his shit is weaker then the moves he pulls ,. all of mhs should just just stop writing and gimmie there paint ,. and medow what are you trying to say that gives him credability or something?

I dont have to give him credability, dude's earned it for himself. I dont know about your beef nor do I care to hear you making threats for other people on this thread. If your about it you'll take care of it with out talking about it.

Dude is up hard and his style is nicer than most. Thats what I see, I can speak my mind.

not trying to be a dick medow but if you actually painted illegally once and awhile you would know why this dude is looked upon as a toy and why he gets no credibility by 95% of jersey writers.

not to be a dick? but that was a dick head thing to say since you know I am paint everywhere. dude might be looked upon as a toy in your click but not mine and I dont know the dude. Makes you wonder who's click you'r in and why, or who's dick your on and why.

not trying to be a dick medow but if you actually painted illegally once and awhile you would know why this dude is looked upon as a toy and why he gets no credibility by 95% of jersey writers.

fine, I get it, I dont know the guy and I'm not trying to take on his problems.

everyone's into graff for different reasons, I am personally about the Aesthetics and whoever the dude is he's up and his style is decent and I gave up him some props for it.

but as you all have said, we reap what we sow... so...

lets move on...

I can't believe how much dick you ride, dude...

I'm not really saying anything shitty about those who's balls you're licking, but you are just about the corniest person on this thread.

You don't vamp people, You've probably never fought anyone over graffiti, You probably suck at painting, You're pretty good at the internet though... ei; finding stupid pictures on collegehumor.com and hyping people you've never met...

keep going!

yo are you serious with your life bro....better watch ya mouth b4 you and emo are butt fuckin eachother in the same grave

Yeaaa...I heard MHS is looking for new talent. You should get down wit them my dude!.. Meadow MHS has a nice ring to it...