The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

agreed with what medow said as well. kid has ups. kid has skills. kid just has no respect. ive seen him paint over MANY MANY highway spots of other respected writers. as well as chill spots and train lines. respect is huge in graff today. n this kid never learned his. and it seams it is too late now. he fucked with someone who isnt going to deal with that kinda disrespect. props to pepe.

that dude might beef with a bunch of folks but he's up more than any other single person in this state. Killing the hood too.

ups dont mean shit when your a toy ,. his shit is weaker then the moves he pulls ,. all of mhs should just just stop writing and gimmie there paint ,. and medow what are you trying to say that gives him credability or something?

I have not lived in Nj for about 3 years and last I remember my dude Keas from Elizabeth was smashing "Emo" out at that moment. When I lived in Edison, Emo and some other kids, Aezer and whoever else tried to crush but their styles were so trying to be different that it seemed that that is all they did "Try" to be different, but there was not stylized order to their chaos and the letter structuring was not only unorthodox, but in fact unorganized altogether. This could be that lesson I was speaking upon, you can only ruffle feathers for long enough until a real dude like Pepe comes along and calls your bluff. Listening to 50 ain't gonna help the suburbanites now!

its funny how emo doesnt realize how serrious of a matter this is

I can't believe how much dick you ride, dude...

I'm not really saying anything shitty about those who's balls you're licking, but you are just about the corniest person on this thread.

You don't vamp people, You've probably never fought anyone over graffiti, You probably suck at painting, You're pretty good at the internet though... ei; finding stupid pictures on collegehumor.com and hyping people you've never met...

keep going!

jersey official and others have alot of valid and truthful shit to say on here, doesnt really consist of dickriding if your pointing out some serious matters that are gong on out here. a toy can still be someone with ups and with style, lets face it a writers actions speak louder then the words he paints. lets leave it at that.

myne mhs pm'd me and told me pepe is a wack toy who needs to not go near a peicing wall and the reason why emo went over him and kel 5mh is because emo can burn pepe lmfao so i decide to give him a little edumacation even though i know dude really dont believe it himself. so 30alpha these are dedicated to you

pep2.jpg

pepe5.jpg

pepe11.jpg

pepe12.jpg

0000000000.jpg

pepe5-1.jpg

pepe6.jpg

pepe.jpg