The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

cut it out chek your brother called the cops......he threw him self under the bus...maybe sitting in jail will teach that nigga to keep his mouth shut.......or even better quit graffiti

Cut it out Chek, your brother called the cops. He threw himself under the bus. Maybe sitting in jail will teach him to keep his mouth shut, or better yet, to quit graffiti.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

I am quite amused to find that the eloquent and upstanding citizens of New Jersey that frequent this forum have yet to add to that gentleman's reputation. For his continued service to this online community, I will now 'prop' the aforementioned translator of 'Wiggers' and hope that you will all follow suit.

lol.... u mad funny... talking mad shit but didnt had shit to said at roc steady anniversary to me and chek,,,, jumping in another man beef cuz your boy cant handle the fist but want a piecing battle.... keep promoting yourself cuz nobody talking bout ur shit in 12oz.... yeah i know who you are...... u just set your self up..... by talkking to much.... n u dont write n u know mad history... please nigga... you are a fag n u know itt... n u dont want ur legal u got up to get smash.... n how you know so much about pure style.... lol... to bad you only got upps in pits n legals..... cuz ur wasted, shooks, old, n got no heart...... u went from vm to lsw to dsm to awc to fy to wallnuts n md crew to pfe.... just keep dickriding n 2facing n backstabbing people...we know u got a bipolar history......

what happen when ya man put his hand out for peace and homie said fuck off like a g son keep on running off at the mouth with them false storys like you run shit but you know homie was going to run up i'n that mouth!!!

I'm a eye witness to that shit to!

Yo KES...why you even reported stuff to da cops???....why you even locked my brother up??? and press all kinds of charges?????All my brother did was hold his fort down and defend himself homie....You came to his turf looking for trouble.....CRO is a real true graffer and a real man......You did some fag shit homie......i hope the whole NJ graff community thinks diffrent of you from this day on....////your the new DESH..........you should've handled it like a real man.....wasnt you so called GANGSTA??? wasnt you REAL.????wasnt you da MAN????wanst you the untouchable KES???

Now that my brother got the best out of you and defended himself and his property , you pressing charges????Who DOeS dat????......YO KES ...Im gonna let the world know the truth about you kid........Watch me.......!!!! YOU AINT REAL!!!!.......... You KNow you were da wrong one kid....and came to to the wrong place at the wrong time........Yo CRO ...your the truth my brotha.....i LOVE you.....Youll be home soon......We got you homie......////KEs ur wrong man....U dissapointed me and the whole graff commmunity!!!..........CHEK DSM FR BNS TWS FY KWS BCT ISV

I can't believe how chek is quick to throw someone else under the bus when dey called kes a homo I justifed myself and stated that I was not kes and I'll state for the record I'm not kes don't know this person I ve only seen his work..nowadays just because you stress your opinion you gotta get pissy in the face it's an opinion if you don't like what you read or what the streets say doesn't mean you come on this website talken bout he gay he's bipolar.did he think before he wrote that shit about man..im quite sure kes tried to peace it up and now you blaming him cuz ur brother fucked....what is the graff world comin to...

nobody cares about kes, dude paints the same wall and doesnt do shit else..i didnt even hear of that dude till like 3 months ago..he doesnt even need to be spoken about.

and no one cares about cro either..

so talking about all of this shit is only amusing cause theyre both fucking retards.

with that being said..no writer should call the cops on another writer..no matter how toy they both are.

and if ironlakilla isnt kes i dunno why dudes email is a crew that kes pushes...seems kinda odd to me.

and ill say it again...if you only do legals..you are not a real writer.

nobody cares about kes, dude paints the same wall and doesnt do shit else..i didnt even hear of that dude till like 3 months ago..he doesnt even need to be spoken about.

and no one cares about cro either..

so talking about all of this shit is only amusing cause theyre both fucking retards.

with that being said..no writer should call the cops on another writer..no matter how toy they both are.

and if ironlakilla isnt kes i dunno why dudes email is a crew that kes pushes...seems kinda odd to me.

and ill say it again...if you only do legals..you are not a real writer.

not for nothing, but trying to justify what you think a "real writer" is makes you sound as stupid as you try to make everyone else seem, sir.

Yo KES...why you even reported stuff to da cops???....why you even locked my brother up??? and press all kinds of charges?????All my brother did was hold his fort down and defend himself homie....You came to his turf looking for trouble.....CRO is a real true graffer and a real man......You did some fag shit homie......i hope the whole NJ graff community thinks diffrent of you from this day on....////your the new DESH..........you should've handled it like a real man.....wasnt you so called GANGSTA??? wasnt you REAL.????wasnt you da MAN????wanst you the untouchable KES???

Now that my brother got the best out of you and defended himself and his property , you pressing charges????Who DOeS dat????......YO KES ...Im gonna let the world know the truth about you kid........Watch me.......!!!! YOU AINT REAL!!!!.......... You KNow you were da wrong one kid....and came to to the wrong place at the wrong time........Yo CRO ...your the truth my brotha.....i LOVE you.....Youll be home soon......We got you homie......////KEs ur wrong man....U dissapointed me and the whole graff commmunity!!!..........CHEK DSM FR BNS TWS FY KWS BCT ISV

BUMP........free cro!!!!! Kes pfe you phony!!!!