The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

[/color]

I see everyone wanna choose sides over some bullshit...everyone talken bout kes like he some kind of toy who has done more in newark graff then have of younglings have ever done..ya call him a snitch bout yet wasn't it cro who shot him wit a paintball gun and called police....i just met kes in n.nwk last night and the man is a problem the mans face is fucked up he shared some details of what occurred...how come ya quick to listen to a man who tries to discredit another man rep because you haten on that nigga..if I was those dsm dudes I wud really stop makin matters worse for themselves pack up and move out of newark...how do you call grown ass men and run off at the mouth pointen fingas at him cuz you trien to cover ya ass..the whole city of newark don't care bout dsm to much.they sit here and beat you in the head dissen kes but ask urself this question ppl if the roles where reversed we all know they wud been pressing all tipes of charges on him..real talk..so stop cryen bitching moanin trien to stain that man name cuz cro is to much of a bitch to fight like a man..y beef with lil kids kes is a tall dude why wudnt you fight you say he scared and this and that so y not fight him..y wud you whip out a gun and shoot someone dam near blind him cuz you scared to fight..smh..everyone wants to call kes this n that but when was the last time anyone from dsm got an invite to go paint at events I have never heard or seen anything desent from that crew..we are all men who bleed shit eat git sick just like the next one don't ya think maybe the nigga is nice...a true writer pays dues and homage to the game and keeps themselves under the radar the purpose in this game is to evolve git better and git down wit as most crews as you can isn't that the point.....ya say doing legals isn't being a writer bout yet don't ur stuff gits noticed before wack shit..then spefic writers wanna talk like they the shit bout cudnt do a clean no drips straight letter or this is the one I love when writers pop shit and do there piece with walmart paint and stock caps lmfao.....all I have to say is dam sucks to be cro...i guess when you act like ur untouchable and hide behind a badge what's that old sayen don't do to others what you don't want done to you.or how bout you weepin what you sow....im sure every graffitti writer fan spectatiors is finally happy that the king of toys and envy and jealiosy is finally gitten what he deserves..maybe this time will help him finally to shut the fuck up.....what did you think people wherent gonna git tired of these dsm dudes and the bullshit that they do...smh...oh yeah I almost forgot kes told me last night that he will come out and tell the truth bout what really happened..so pay close attn.....

these toys still talken..smh....yo kes I feel you my dude git well soon hope you haven't lost ur sight cuz niggas is to jealious of you...i don't care what they say homie we all know ur a real hood dude that has extentd his hand to everybody n anybody..shame how no one talks how you tried to help that toy git better and he gits on this site bashen ur rep. I guess what big said is really happening to you big keso I guess wit more fame more problems...i just wanna read what kes is going to say I'm sssssssoooooo sure all this diss talk will finally come to end..all prayers for the truth of newark....kes git well soon the streets is riden for you homie.......

words out the mouth of kesone nj.....this is the first and last statement I will make...i kesone am not NO SNITCH!..never been never have...cro was sitten in the tree wit a semiautomatic weapon..he had the drop on me.he called out name I looked to my right and cro comes out shooting.he shot me in the arm n face I ran.he jumps on the phone calling police 1st.trying to press charges on me first...cro n his fam where going to bury me first..but it back fired..i am a man about mine never needed to prove nothing to no1..i would of respected you more if cro would of fought me but instead you shot me in the face with a paintball gun..i spoke to chek first for an hour an a half trying to squash this childish shit...this is coming from the horses mouth....so don't here and try to justify yaselves for ya actions.....this is the real deal what happened...kesone nj...for the record I lost some sight in my left eye......

come on...you still talking...i sit here and read all this garbage...you sound like a bitch over there on her period...you spend alot of time on here running your mouth..really WHO ARE YOU...you sucking kes dick or somthing sound like you love the guy.....:lol: :lol: :lol: nepsoner sorry never heard of you lol:confused: :confused: dbk???:(

[/color]

I see everyone wanna choose sides over some bullshit...everyone talken bout kes like he some kind of toy who has done more in newark graff then have of younglings have ever done..ya call him a snitch bout yet wasn't it cro who shot him wit a paintball gun and called police....i just met kes in n.nwk last night and the man is a problem the mans face is fucked up he shared some details of what occurred...how come ya quick to listen to a man who tries to discredit another man rep because you haten on that nigga..if I was those dsm dudes I wud really stop makin matters worse for themselves pack up and move out of newark...how do you call grown ass men and run off at the mouth pointen fingas at him cuz you trien to cover ya ass..the whole city of newark don't care bout dsm to much.they sit here and beat you in the head dissen kes but ask urself this question ppl if the roles where reversed we all know they wud been pressing all tipes of charges on him..real talk..so stop cryen bitching moanin trien to stain that man name cuz cro is to much of a bitch to fight like a man..y beef with lil kids kes is a tall dude why wudnt you fight you say he scared and this and that so y not fight him..y wud you whip out a gun and shoot someone dam near blind him cuz you scared to fight..smh..everyone wants to call kes this n that but when was the last time anyone from dsm got an invite to go paint at events I have never heard or seen anything desent from that crew..we are all men who bleed shit eat git sick just like the next one don't ya think maybe the nigga is nice...a true writer pays dues and homage to the game and keeps themselves under the radar the purpose in this game is to evolve git better and git down wit as most crews as you can isn't that the point.....ya say doing legals isn't being a writer bout yet don't ur stuff gits noticed before wack shit..then spefic writers wanna talk like they the shit bout cudnt do a clean no drips straight letter or this is the one I love when writers pop shit and do there piece with walmart paint and stock caps lmfao.....all I have to say is dam sucks to be cro...i guess when you act like ur untouchable and hide behind a badge what's that old sayen don't do to others what you don't want done to you.or how bout you weepin what you sow....im sure every graffitti writer fan spectatiors is finally happy that the king of toys and envy and jealiosy is finally gitten what he deserves..maybe this time will help him finally to shut the fuck up.....what did you think people wherent gonna git tired of these dsm dudes and the bullshit that they do...smh...oh yeah I almost forgot kes told me last night that he will come out and tell the truth bout what really happened..so pay close attn.....