The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

thanks for your opinion, Mr. forever anonymous guy!

now hurry up and get back to the graffiti you dont do.

lol oh wow that hurt. Im sorry I don't live the same lifestyle I did when I was 16, man. you talk so cocky on here but the fact of the matter is for someone who's been writing for "3 months", kes would put you to shame. You talk about 3d because you simply can't do it, and probably cant understand why a bunch of ignorant spics can deliver so much better than you. it really must eat you up. you hide behind your ups because you know that if it wasn't for the fact that you have nothing to loose, people probably wouldn't pay much attention to your work at all. So instead of coming on here with a napoleon complex, why don't you go eat some more blue's and try to figure out another way to go about life, dude.

lol

man people really get sad when i dont want to talk to them at shows, and dont want to shake their hand just because they also do graffiti...i guess that makes someone cocky these days.

but thats more than enough of thatsenough, private message me if you really have a problem..but im sure you wont because they you wont be anonymous anymore and might have to deal with something in real life instead of just talking on the internet.

listen, all jokes aside...im sorry if i hurt your feelings by not shaking your hand or giving you the time of day..i just dont really care to meet people..it wasnt personal.

yes, thats it. Im obsessed with the condescending graffiti artist. I've never met you before in my life, dude. And i probably wouldn't be caught dead at one of your little grease ball irvington art shows, let alone get mad at you not wanting to shake my hand.. lolol<--

I don't come on here looking for problems, all I'm saying is that there's no reason to be arrogant over something as useless as graffiti.

nobody cares about kes, dude paints the same wall and doesnt do shit else..i didnt even hear of that dude till like 3 months ago..he doesnt even need to be spoken about.

and no one cares about cro either..

so talking about all of this shit is only amusing cause theyre both fucking retards.

with that being said..no writer should call the cops on another writer..no matter how toy they both are.

and if ironlakilla isnt kes i dunno why dudes email is a crew that kes pushes...seems kinda odd to me.

and ill say it again...if you only do legals..you are not a real writer.

Lol!! What is a real writer to you? I didn't no there were rules on how to be a "real writer"

yo everyone should just stop all the wining and bitching. all this he said she said bullshit makes everyone sick of coming on this thread. lets see all the flicks and up to date walls and even throwback classics gent and anyone else that takes pictures on here post em up give this thread something to look at and talk about other then crying about everyones drama.