The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

bump that lysen shit fresh

and komar of course

I really don't know why ya dudes is gased over this toy as crew dsm them dudes is wack for a boming crew to be so called all city they hit the same spots wit toy shit like how you gonna be ten years in the game and not progress in the game graffitti is about going hard and gittn better not gittn up and stayen at toy statis and wanna git fame off of legends you toys are funny git ur graff game up if you still doing throw ups and fillen then in as straight letters you dudes need to stop writing and stick to ya day jobs...u don't choose graff graff chooses you...so toys read listen learn or stop writin ya given graff and jersey a bad name.....ironlakkillas....

yo that dude kes is the true meaning of progress I've watched that dude evolve real fast on 12oz faster then most dudes whove claim they king about time that dude gits his shine on isn't he like the ole school writer web from newark isn't he from the 80s wow and he still gits it in...bumb that dude kes he's pretty dope....

yo that dude kes is the true meaning of progress I've watched that dude evolve real fast on 12oz faster then most dudes whove claim they king about time that dude gits his shine on isn't he like the ole school writer web from newark isn't he from the 80s wow and he still gits it in...bumb that dude kes he's pretty dope....

bump my brother KES! pfe