The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

ppl ppl no disrespect to any of the crews but I'm a fan of graff and don't appericate wack graff n toy writers I've grown up in the try state area and seen many crews come and go and some never make it to git there shine on I grew up early 90z n saw newarks graff at it's peek....when bombers really went all city dudes like cha che bmt xpoe mase proto dase had the highways on smash tens tms doing crazy tags rade 362 dare tso scaep killen south newark or awc hittn the newark subway or the wall that koe jc two jc snow qm8 lesk sgk syco sgk skrwall kes bee fleck do the big piece in north newark...thats the graff I member growin up n newark...dsm I will give ya one thing for toys ya are up.......some writers really need to just either give cred where it's do and nowadays some are to cocky for themselves......sorry to any writers who took offense just tryen to prove a point........

ppl ppl no disrespect to any of the crews but I'm a fan of graff and don't appericate wack graff n toy writers I've grown up in the try state area and seen many crews come and go and some never make it to git there shine on I grew up early 90z n saw newarks graff at it's peek....when bombers really went all city dudes like cha che bmt xpoe mase proto dase had the highways on smash tens tms doing crazy tags rade 362 dare tso scaep killen south newark or awc hittn the newark subway or the wall that koe jc two jc snow qm8 lesk sgk syco sgk skrwall kes bee fleck do the big piece in north newark...thats the graff I member growin up n newark...dsm I will give ya one thing for toys ya are up.......some writers really need to just either give cred where it's do and nowadays some are to cocky for themselves......sorry to any writers who took offense just tryen to prove a point........

lol.... u mad funny... talking mad shit but didnt had shit to said at roc steady anniversary to me and chek,,,, jumping in another man beef cuz your boy cant handle the fist but want a piecing battle.... keep promoting yourself cuz nobody talking bout ur shit in 12oz.... yeah i know who you are...... u just set your self up..... by talkking to much.... n u dont write n u know mad history... please nigga... you are a fag n u know itt... n u dont want ur legal u got up to get smash.... n how you know so much about pure style.... lol... to bad you only got upps in pits n legals..... cuz ur wasted, shooks, old, n got no heart...... u went from vm to lsw to dsm to awc to fy to wallnuts n md crew to pfe.... just keep dickriding n 2facing n backstabbing people...we know u got a bipolar history......

Indeed. And nobody cares about your post informing the masses of what they already know. In turn nobody cares about this post, other than the feelings of annoyance of yet another pointless comment. It's quite the vicious cycle...Anybody got a flick of that new false on 9? it's right below the fresh as fuck red sape where they buffed, dude hit it like same night they buffed it hahaha. I think it's like a black fill with brown triple and red outline or some shit like that i forget.

lol.... u mad funny... talking mad shit but didnt had shit to said at roc steady anniversary to me and chek,,,, jumping in another man beef cuz your boy cant handle the fist but want a piecing battle.... keep promoting yourself cuz nobody talking bout ur shit in 12oz.... yeah i know who you are...... u just set your self up..... by talkking to much.... n u dont write n u know mad history... please nigga... you are a fag n u know itt... n u dont want ur legal u got up to get smash.... n how you know so much about pure style.... lol... to bad you only got upps in pits n legals..... cuz ur wasted, shooks, old, n got no heart...... u went from vm to lsw to dsm to awc to fy to wallnuts n md crew to pfe.... just keep dickriding n 2facing n backstabbing people...we know u got a bipolar history......

"You are really funny. I say this because you talk negatively about me, yet you didn't approach neither Chek or I at the Roc Steady anniversary. You inflict in your friend's issues with others because your friend can't handle being physically harmed and wants to resort to a piecing battle. Keep promoting yourself because no one else is talking about your work on 12oz. I realize who you are, and you're setting yourself up by talking too much. You don't write yet you know the history behind graffiti? I highly doubt that. You are a homosexual and you know it (yet secretly I am the insecure man, possibly homosexual, overcompensating for the lack of brains or penis size. Maybe I had a troubled childhood and my father didn't love me enough or show me effection). You are worried your legally done piece will be written over or disrespected, but you still claim to know so much about pure style, which I doubt. Too bad you only have your work up in pits and legals. It's because you're wasted, scared, old, and have no heart. You went from VM to LSW to DSM to AWC to FY to Wallnuts and MD Crew to PFE. This is evidence of your consistant attempts to mock your contemporaries, act inconsistently, and betray people. Considering this, we are all aware of your bipolar history."

first of all dude I'm not kes and if I was kes I'm quite sure he wouldn't not like to hear writers talk about him especillay wit the gay jokes don't you think that you may have bit of more then you can chew I am a writer I used to write neponer dbk. Kece srt was my bombin partner from newark it's a shame how ppl wud assume who a person is that lil comment you put bout that man will sure enough cuz alot of problems cuz you just put that man business to thw world like that cuz y..u was mad at comments that people right about you wow you must got a lot of hate for kes if you going around say all that about him..im quite sure he's boys are reading what you put up on this website...i don't understand y if you a man or what ever you are y wouldn't you say all this to his face.......questions a man beggs to differ.. Nepone aka cues demonic bomben kings..

"You are really funny. I say this because you talk negatively about me, yet you didn't approach neither Chek or I at the Roc Steady anniversary. You inflict in your friend's issues with others because your friend can't handle being physically harmed and wants to resort to a piecing battle. Keep promoting yourself because no one else is talking about your work on 12oz. I realize who you are, and you're setting yourself up by talking too much. You don't write yet you know the history behind graffiti? I highly doubt that. You are a homosexual and you know it (yet secretly I am the insecure man, possibly homosexual, overcompensating for the lack of brains or penis size. Maybe I had a troubled childhood and my father didn't love me enough or show me effection). You are worried your legally done piece will be written over or disrespected, but you still claim to know so much about pure style, which I doubt. Too bad you only have your work up in pits and legals. It's because you're wasted, scared, old, and have no heart. You went from VM to LSW to DSM to AWC to FY to Wallnuts and MD Crew to PFE. This is evidence of your consistant attempts to mock your contemporaries, act inconsistently, and betray people. Considering this, we are all aware of your bipolar history."

wow that's how internet beefs gits started dudes talken stupid....i feel sorry for you.

first of all dude I'm not kes and if I was kes I'm quite sure he wouldn't not like to hear writers talk about him especillay wit the gay jokes don't you think that you may have bit of more then you can chew I am a writer I used to write neponer dbk. Kece srt was my bombin partner from newark it's a shame how ppl wud assume who a person is that lil comment you put bout that man will sure enough cuz alot of problems cuz you just put that man business to thw world like that cuz y..u was mad at comments that people right about you wow you must got a lot of hate for kes if you going around say all that about him..im quite sure he's boys are reading what you put up on this website...i don't understand y if you a man or what ever you are y wouldn't you say all this to his face.......questions a man beggs to differ.. Nepone aka cues demonic bomben kings..

"First of all dude, I'm not Kes. If I was Kes I'm quite sure I wouldn't like to hear writers talk about me, especially with the gay jokes. Don't you think you may have bitten off more than you can chew? I am a writer. I used to write Neponer DBK. Keve SRT was my bombing partner from Newark. It's a shame how people would assume who a person is, especially with lack of legitimate evidence. That little comment you so eloquently wrote about that man will sure enough cause a lot of problems. You just put the man's business in the world like that because you were mad at the comments people write about you? Wow, you must have got a lot of hate for Kes if you're going around saying all that about him. I'm quite sure his boys are reading what you put on this website. I don't understand, if you're a man or whatever you are, why you wouldn't say all these accusations to his face."

yeah saw that the other day. it's weird that nace tribute isn't there anymore. colt45 is still standing though.

yea they probably didn't wanna walk over to it through the brush hahaha. and wiggertranslator, I think you need to take it a step further with your articulation. Take it to that Joseph Ducreux status.