The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

^^ i thought you gave him props cause he's the one dude in his crew that came at you the hardest, taking a ton of your shit out, even in your own hood. Dont be hypocrytical bro, especially if he wasnt even talking about you.

giving him props for one thing doesnt have to do with the other..

he went hard but not too hard..

he only took out a handful of shyt..

that pretty much tickled me!

and he wasnt talkn bout me but he talkn bout my dude!

so i have every right to reply for sumone who isnt gonna even read his nonsence!

all the dumb kids made this state wayy too hot..to the point when they catch a writer thats really established himself in this state they are going to try and make an example out of them. new jersey just doesnt seem worth it these days..its fucking boring.

not to mention all the potential snitches that havent been given their chance yet...

all the dumb kids made this state wayy too hot..to the point when they catch a writer thats really established himself in this state they are going to try and make an example out of them. new jersey just doesnt seem worth it these days..its fucking boring.

not to mention all the potential snitches that havent been given their chance yet...

bound to happen in jerz