The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

So because you personally have beef with a particular writer, someone can't post a flick of his shit? I definitely can't argue the fact that Emo has pulled some toy moves, but like it or not, he's still one of the most up writers in New Jersey. Just an unbiased two cents from someone whose opinion doesn't matter much...

So because you personally have beef with a particular writer, someone can't post a flick of his shit? I definitely can't argue the fact that Emo has pulled some toy moves, but like it or not, he's still one of the most up writers in New Jersey. Just an unbiased two cents from someone whose opinion doesn't matter much...

Oh no post away please..doesnt change the fact that hes more toy than this upcoming holiday season...

i was bout to post what richard kuklinski said......no matter what dude has done he paints.....alot.....and it could be worse, he could be omen and ilad status....we understand you might hate him but comments like that are completely unnecessary they clog the thread up with shit people who arent involved dont wanna read.

not that it matters though....everyone will still continue to bitch and piss and moan about each other....(not reffering to anyone specific, just the rediculousness of the internet)

When everyone starts writing, you do dumb shit. The very piece I was amazed by, that started getting me into graffiti, I wrote over in MARKER practicing my tag.

I'm sure a lot of people do dumb shit, trying to make a name for themselves.