The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Re: DSM CREW KEEPIN THE BRICK CITY GRAFF SCENE N HISTORY ALIVE!!!!

YAH SAID NEWARK GRAFF IS WEAK, LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY IT BEEN LIKE THIS SINCE THE MID70S TILL PRESENT..... NEWARK IS IT OWN GRAFF CULTURE, WE ALL ABOUT BOMBING, TAGGGING N BEEFING, TAKE A DRIVE THRU NEWARK ALL U GONNA SEE BOMB HERE N THERE, CROSS OUT HERE N THERE, WHEN I FIRST MET KLAS WHEN HE WAS ROCKING A LEGAL IN NORF NEWARK, HE SAID DAMN NEWARK IS BACK ALIVE, AND YAH DOIN YAH THING, N WE CONVERSATE FOR A LIL BIT N IT ALL LOVES N PROPS.... YAH TO CAUGHT UP IN THESE MAGAZINES HYPES N CRITICS, MOST OF THOSE PRODUCING MAGAZINE NEVER GRAFF IN THERE LIFE BUT THEY SURE MAKIN MONEY OF YAH, DO FH OWN COPYRIGHT TO DAY IN LIFE ISSUE NNOOO!!!, AIDS NOOOOO!!!!!, BUT HOW MUCH THEY SELL WORLD WIDE BY THE THOUSAND ONLINE SITES N STORES FOR 5 DOLLA.... NOW U DO THE MATH THEY MAKIN MILLIONS OF YAH SWEATS, BLOODS, COURT CASES, TEARS, DRAMAS N RISK..... LIKE KLAS TOLE ME FUCK MAGAZINES, N VIDEOS..... BETTER BELIEVE IF DSM COME OUT ON VIDEOS OR MAGAZINE WE GONNA OWN PUBLISHING, COPYRIGHT, N GET ROYALTIES FOR EVERY PENNY N DOLLA THESE MAGZ N VIDEOS WILL SELL... THERE MY 5% OF KNOWLEDGE ON GRAFF TO YAH THIRD EYE BLIND MOTHAFUCKA IN NEW JERSEY... LIKE WE SAID DSM CREW RUN NEW JERZZZZZZZZZZZZZ................

P1190010.jpg

P1190011.jpg

P1190013.jpg

P1190014.jpg

P1190015.jpg

P1190016.jpg

P1190019.jpg

P1190020.jpg

millions huh,,hehe..most of the target audience is into getting things for free..and the couple thousand others across the world (at the absolute most) wouldn't generate millions.. but im am glad they go out of there way to bring some nj graff to the heads who luckliy dont have to live there or even go there any more! cus yall some weird mf'ers in jersey:lol: :lol:

what i heard.... was that everyone in north jersey....primarily newark and elizabeth.... suck...point blank... if u dont like my opinion... cry.... that excludes a few good heads and a few good crews......

its the internet...if u cant take shit talking....then go cut your wrists and get off here...