The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

ehh not to salt anyone's paint game but some of that Sabotaz shit kinda sucks...got some of it at the MOS in Montreal and that shit would just clog for no reason, even on like mega fat caps...and also shift colors for no reason even after you shook the shit out of it...i'd cop the spanish mtn off demer though over that sabotaz shit...

Thanks for the wine testers review.

I got a decent connect out here for the Belton, but it would prob do me more justice to cop the Montana's from a local retailer, than bust out for the ship n' handle from back east.

Rusto is great for your basic staple colors but saying rusto is the only paint worth using is pretty small-minded...

If you don't care about precision or color range then yeah, Rusto is all you'll ever need but if you piece and want to use an orange or bright red that actually covers opaque in 1 shot for a line, you'd have to go outside of the Rusto family to get that..

I love Rusto. I own stock in the parent company. But I'll use whatever gets the job done, whether it's Belton, Montana or shit brands like Plastikote or Valspar...

Rusto is great for your basic staple colors but saying rusto is the only paint worth using is pretty small-minded...

If you don't care about precision or color range then yeah, Rusto is all you'll ever need but if you piece and want to use an orange or bright red that actually covers opaque in 1 shot for a line, you'd have to go outside of the Rusto family to get that..

I love Rusto. I own stock in the parent company. But I'll use whatever gets the job done, whether it's Belton, Montana or shit brands like Plastikote or Valspar...

well said.

montana and belton are great to use to get vibrant colors that cover well. But people that rack to paint, arent going to be racking these brands anytime. the sellers of these brands arent the type you take from obviously.

the best paint to use for bombing purposes is definately rusto. it covers the best hands down for anything sold at many locations. people that use montana are careless, and wasting good paint.

i'm talking clean trains, but it could apply to a trainline/highway/whatever. montana's bright colors fade pretty badly so i'd be less apt to use them on like a piecing wall that will run for years. any of the chill walls in jersey are buffs anyway, but sunlight will fuck up some montana, that's for sure.

i was talking about clean trains but it applies to any big shit. for what it's worth some montana will fade quite bad in the sun and all of jerseys fame walls / chill spots are all buff spots now, nothing runs permanently. belton seems to be the most colorfast shit i've used but i'm not a huge, huge fan of their valve systems to be springing for that type of product.

if u want some nice cheap colors.... fuck with the kilz cans... even though they dont have a real "cap" if u got good hand control, u can cut and clean lines with this shit easily... piecing wise.... and shit comes in dope colors.... especially when u get it for 96 cents........well worth it