The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

how come some hater toy always has to get up here and pop shit while hiding behind a screen name?

whats wrong with you guys? doesnt it make you feel like a pussy to do that????

and if my shit looks the same how about you let us see what you are working with,

I could use a good laugh.

Whatever dont get mad cause this guy speaks the truth. Everything you do looks the fucking same. I wonder do you sketch your garbage out before you go to the wall or do you use a big ass stencil??? And please if your gonna self promote, let it be somthing worth worth our time.

please... keep hiding behind screen names little faggot, like I said before, none of you would say this to my face, all of you are busters who dont post shit and know I would rock you out in real life.

come on little girl let us know what you write....

Whatever dont get mad cause this guy speaks the truth. Everything you do looks the fucking same. I wonder do you sketch your garbage out before you go to the wall or do you use a big ass stencil??? And please if your gonna self promote, let it be somthing worth worth our time.

please... keep hiding behind screen names little faggot, like I said before, none of you would say this to my face, all of you are busters who dont post shit and know I would rock you out in real life.

come on little girl let us know what you write....

Yes I would say that shit to your face. Maybe they'll be an upcomming show soon somewhere in NJ then we can see whats up. You would rock us out in real life? DONT MAKE ME LAUGH KID. Of course any battle with you would involve the same letter style you do over and over again ( all you do is change the color skeme lol )so pretty much anyone would win in a battle. You predictable fool get some style nigga then post something different and MAYBE just MAYBE i'll have some respect. Self promo fool. Nobody posts youur shit cause know one likes it. Thats a fact. Wihtout you posting your own no one who know who you are.

Nuff said hoe -

medow can definately paint, whether or not he is well rounded as a writer is another question, but you cant deny he can paint. a lot of new writers, and i dont mean medow in particular, jump right into piecing bc thats usually what attracts people to graffiti rather than becoming well rounded as far as throws and straights and even handstyles. when i was writing and i was younger i learned how to paint throws and handstyles first and foremost only bc thats what i was shown, then moved on to piecing. you have to know how to actually control a can before you can execute a dope piece, i think thats what a lot of new writers are lacking today. i respect what medow is doing tho id say he's definately a good painter, maybe just not the most well rounded writer.

in regards to medow,....the dude paints on a big scale pretty much all of the time, i mean, it would take about 3 of your average peices done in jerz to match the size of 1 peice from medow,......dude has been painting for quite a while, he knows his colors and is damn fast at it. now i understand the whole notion of "well rounded"........but if you really look into it,...how many mo fo's in here are?.......im mean really......not gonna start naming but heads on here truly know....take a look at saber msk......dude will be the first to say he cant write for shit, throw ups either...... or cope 2.... dude paints the same peice all the time ,,so certain chumps should either say who they are or dont say nothing at all ........self promotion?.....haha......12 oz is self promo central,..either the writer himself posts or his friend will. and no i dont know dude , i know of him, ....................back to the flixs plzz..............

better beleive it kiddies...all graff is self promo...you can deny it all you want...but when you bottom line graff...its all about gettin your name seen!

demerock wallnuts...and on the promotion tip..

graffiti comix

400a washington ave

belleville nj 07109

973 759 1110

graffiticomix@gmail.com

see , a man not scared of the self promo

demer,..bumpiddy bump bump........