The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

im not really a fan of cdc either but at least they are decent

agreed. some of them have some painting skills. there shit comes off everytime. just need to learn some respect to their elders. and thats not all the members.....just a few.

CYNIC and MECRO seam to be the ones that have respect. YOUTH DRAFT and ELVIS could use an ass kicking still to learn a few things....

i think theres still some anamosity over some bullshit with jrep.. ummm space and those dudes i forget who they roll with cause they arent important to me personally.. but in the end... cdc can burn them and put in alot more work.... so i dunno why they got there panties in a bunch... im not a hater mind u... i just tell it as i see it

* Im not cdc mind you... im a nobody in the cut with a voice :)*

im not fueling shit u got homies saying people still deserve an ass kicking... wtf does that fall under... i was just bringing up the issue that he brought up.. it is what it is... im not gonna cry over the internet... otherwise my circuit breaker would probably combust and then my robot self wouldnt exist anymore

chill..that's the type of stuff that starts drama and it ain't even that serious...

dood's coming up with the traditional NY influences...which is dope considering most people are stepping away from the 1 line / broadway type of funk...

Yeah but most kids who write in Jersey now have no idea who FBA is, they just try to emulate Chip and the whole trendy stock cap era from the late 90's.

With the exception of a few real good ones who I don't even need to name because they are not part of that pack. Such as Enue whom which I remember always had that Fast breaking art kinda flow with a new approach.