Scribing

panther

I consider the carbide scribe an intergral piece of the arsenal. What do yall fools think? Any close call stories with being too loud, etc?

PS: THIS IS NOT AN ETCH BATH THREAD THAT SHIT CAUSES CANCER DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT IT OR AN ADMIN WILL FUCK YOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!

FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!

FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!

FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!

FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!

FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!FREEPOST!

Scribe Tribe....cho, you know, one time, I was catching hella scribes in the bathroom at my work, and the boss walks in and hes like "wtf bruceonerrock, what are you doing?"

And I was like, naw man, I was just scraping this graffiti off. But then the big black d00d in the stall got out and he was all like, gawdamn vandals these days, not the kids fault his mom didnt parent him right. And then he walked out without washing his hands...which was gross.

But I'm Ghe, naw mean?

/sarcasm

Close dis bitch....ya heerd?

n00b hahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Scribing is a simple technique that lets you fit cabinets, countertops, moldings and almost anything else to crooked walls. Using little more than a $2 compass fitted with a sharp pencil, you can easily transfer odd shapes or the profile of a wavy wall to your workpiece. Once the line is scribed, it’s a simple matter of filing, planing or sanding off the excess material to create a nearly seamless fit.

scribing is unnecessisairy. not a fundamental means of getting up. fun tho. im sure people hear me but i cant see them hearing me so i will never know. close? or maybe i shouldnt have bumped it.

are you serious about scribing not being a fundamental means of getting up or is that your opinion?

Archived